Dynadot

advice Large domain name sellers - I hav a huge premium portfolio, 3000+ names, what one solution or registrar would you choose all in one sales/management

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

CryptoCannabis

Upgraded Member
Impact
I have been in domaining for years and have sold about 50 names at average price of 3250 over 7 years, i have names on Epik GoDaddy DynaDot and Silo/Cheap mainly. For the life of me i canno tget into a nice streamlined ryhtm of domain listings management and sales, go daddy always has issues with is afternic integration and costs me an arm and leg. Epik looks good but 99 percent of offers are spam or bots. Dyna and namecheap/namesilo are useless for selling. I have a 100 or so on squadhelp and work with a few domain brokers for my top names but even with top of the line names (one two word .coms think a bit under level of something like cbdoils.com or tradecrypot.com) I'm having a nightmare of a time finding a nice centralized either brokerage or management service, so would love some input from top domain sellers on their approachs.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Already have no competitive advantage there they have nice landers and an okay GUI, and recently their integration of the parking service was a very very cool idea and i believe add a lot value however again its just another decentralized tool with nice landers. I'm checking out what domain.io offers for their listing tracking but on multiple marketplaces but again its still fairly incomplete in its listing options, its front end and usability seems good though.

Squadhelp is the only one I've seen where they have enough competitive advantages IMO to make up for not having it be able to be listed in other marketplaces other than afternic but again I'm having to still manage multiple dashboards and listings for the same domain to get full exposure.

Also there was a service that came out recently that links you to a broker i dont remember the name but that's another asepct I'm curious if anyone else -has recommendations on any services that link you with brokers n a similar fashion

•••
Have you checked out efty.com?

Brandforce.com uses Efty.

Domain.io recently launched a platform to manage domains. Check them out as well.

•••
There is no one solution or registrar unless you are willing to accept the downside of each one. None is perfect. I like DAN for landers. Names listed on Afternic.

The registrar preference can be found on the yearly poll and is of course subjective. DAN allready has a registrar (will be public facing sometime soon)

I used Efty for years without much added value except as a management tool. Very few domainers have all domains at one registrar imo,

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
I have been in domaining for years and have sold about 50 names at average price of 3250 over 7 years, i have names on Epik GoDaddy DynaDot and Silo/Cheap mainly. For the life of me i canno tget into a nice streamlined ryhtm of domain listings management and sales, go daddy always has issues with is afternic integration and costs me an arm and leg. Epik looks good but 99 percent of offers are spam or bots. Dyna and namecheap/namesilo are useless for selling. I have a 100 or so on squadhelp and work with a few domain brokers for my top names but even with top of the line names (one two word .coms think a bit under level of something like cbdoils.com or tradecrypot.com) I'm having a nightmare of a time finding a nice centralized either brokerage or management service, so would love some input from top domain sellers on their approachs.

I recommend Epik as a one-stop registrar for many reasons:

- Best Landing Page Solution. Since you said you use Epik, you may be aware. The landers are Search Engine friendly as you can customize them with optimized titles and meta descriptions, plus custom content. They also include a free SSL certificate and allow the domain to resolve on the root domain as opposed to resolving on the marketplace domain (as with Dan or Squadhelp).

- Best Escrow Solution. You mentioned fees and when using the Epik landing pages, the escrow fee is just 9% for Epik registered names. You can also manually enter an escrow transaction and lower the fee to as low as 1.5%. You also get paid pretty quickly, compared to others. You can also easily set up a payment or lease plan with a few clicks, and our system will handle all of the payments.

- Best Domain Management Dashboard. Epik's domain management dashboard provides analytics in terms of visits, whois lookups, marketplace visits, and it also shows what your domain is listed for at other marketplaces (should you use them) to make sure your pricing is consistent (some domain investors find it hard to keep up with this, but the Epik dashboard makes it simple to see in one screen.)

- Brokerage Services. Epik has a broker team that can help you sell domains that qualify and also can help you by having a broker follow up with your leads if you prefer. Sometimes it is more effective to have a third party handle negotiations.

Additionally, Epik provides outstanding customer service.

As a disclosure, I work for Epik, but I have been a domain investor and Epik customer for far longer than I have been an employee and have raved about their service from the day I started using them and having success selling domains using their platform.

One more thing... for the next few days, Epik has a $6.99 dot com transfer special, so if you are considering making a move, this week would be a great time to do that as it could save you quite a bit of money.

Feel free to DM me with any specific questions.

Have a great day!

Anthony

•••
I recommend Epik as a one-stop registrar for many reasons:

- Best Landing Page Solution. Since you said you use Epik, you may be aware. The landers are Search Engine friendly as you can customize them with optimized titles and meta descriptions, plus custom content. They also include a free SSL certificate and allow the domain to resolve on the root domain as opposed to resolving on the marketplace domain (as with Dan or Squadhelp).

- Best Escrow Solution. You mentioned fees and when using the Epik landing pages, the escrow fee is just 9% for Epik registered names. You can also manually enter an escrow transaction and lower the fee to as low as 1.5%. You also get paid pretty quickly, compared to others. You can also easily set up a payment or lease plan with a few clicks, and our system will handle all of the payments.

- Best Domain Management Dashboard. Epik's domain management dashboard provides analytics in terms of visits, whois lookups, marketplace visits, and it also shows what your domain is listed for at other marketplaces (should you use them) to make sure your pricing is consistent (some domain investors find it hard to keep up with this, but the Epik dashboard makes it simple to see in one screen.)

- Brokerage Services. Epik has a broker team that can help you sell domains that qualify and also can help you by having a broker follow up with your leads if you prefer. Sometimes it is more effective to have a third party handle negotiations.

Additionally, Epik provides outstanding customer service.

As a disclosure, I work for Epik, but I have been a domain investor and Epik customer for far longer than I have been an employee and have raved about their service from the day I started using them and having success selling domains using their platform.

One more thing... for the next few days, Epik has a $6.99 dot com transfer special, so if you are considering making a move, this week would be a great time to do that as it could save you quite a bit of money.

Feel free to DM me with any specific questions.

Have a great day!

Anthony

There are many other benefits, but I also forgot to mention Epik is the leader in crypto transactions for domain escrow. You can attract buyers that wish to pay with crypto and get paid out in FIAT (non-crypto) or crypto.

Best, Anthony

•••
I have around 2600 names. I use Domain.io to manage all my names. It quickly shows issues in pricing between Dan / Sedo / Afternic. Out my 2600+ names about 50% are on BrandBucket or Squadhelp. But I find Domain.io really easy to manage tracking renewals on them as well.

While not 100% automated. They generate upload files to use with Dan / Sedo / and Afternic every time you want to do a bulk adjustment to prices.

They allow you to enter TXT verification records if using their DNS for landers so you can apply multiple txt records. I Have Godaddy Auction / Sedo / SquadHelp WLM / Dan. This makes it oh so easy uploading names to other platforms. Just point DNS to the Domain.io servers and your ready to upload names to market places. Without having to verify ownership or send in screen shots of names in your account. Afternic still a pain. But much easier to now just tell them my GD txt verification id is attached to my DNS to remove old listings. Still got to email them but faster than logging into register to screenshot proof for mailing them.

I like EPIK as a registrar too and always had great service from them, but since them being dropped from Afternic FT, I have been putting most my new purchases on Dynadot. The advantage of being both AN FT and Sedo/MLS can't be overlooked.

•••
Awesome Steve thank you so much and when u say FT what t do you mean by that.? also know anyone who can help me broker and organize, literally these arent just some bs domains these are premium buyhemp, cantoken, marijuanareferrals, equity.vc are just a few that jump out right now lol

•••
@CryptoCannabis Sorry, FT was my abbreviation for Afternic’s Fast Transfer Network.

Cannabis names - Can’t help you on who to broker them, but there are lots of resources and groups on this topic pretty active on clubhouse. Names like Equity.vc should do well on their own, but you may find more traction on SquadHelp, but at higher commissions

•••
Hello, I am a full-time domainer, and once have about 15,000 .com domains (current have 4000+, sold 2300+, dropped 8000+)

I clearly know the difficulties and pain points in the work of domain management and sales.

HiDomainer is the script to solve the problems of managing and selling domain names in your domain name investment work.

With HiDomainer Domain Management Script:

For Domain Renew:
it can Reminder of domain names that are about to expire. ( See here: http://www.hidomainer.com/dms.php?id=setting-reminder )
For Domain Sales: it can Export the BIN CSV File of domain trading platform, you only need to upload it to the domain trading platform, such as SEDO, Afternic, Dan ... (See here: http://www.hidomainer.com/dms.php?id=export-data )
For Domain Management:
Manage your domain name online anytime/anywhere
Bulk Add/Update/Delete Domains
Automatically record the domain pricing date
Customize the domain management table
Powerful filter in domain namagement table
Bulk search domains and save history for the next use
Export the Domains Data to Excel File
Multi-dimensional domains data analysis
Domains data auto backup and recovery

With this script, you will manage all your domains very easily.

See more screenshots of HiDomainer Domain Management Script:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/hi...-own-online-domain-management-system.1254769/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to build your own domain name marketplace, we have HiDomainer Domain Portfolio Script.

It support multi-language, PayPal/Escrow Integrated and Cryptocurrency Payment.

When an end-user visit your domain name, the landing-page of that domain will be displayed automatically, he can purchase this domain via PayPal / Escrow / Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies with just a mouse click only.

And also he can purchase it through the domain name trading platform which you set for this domain such as SEDO, Afternic, DAN, Epik ...( For makeoffer domains, end-user can MakeOffer via Escrow.com, once the negotiation has reached an agreement, the domain name transaction can be carried out immediately )

Here is the demo of HiDomainer Domain Portfolio Script:
http://demo.hidomainer.com/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe HiDomainer can help you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back