Laptops with decorated cases!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

brassneck

Established Member
Impact
0
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i like the design on the outside, but i dont like how they made it so you can see the design when its open and your looking at the keyboard. You would never get your laptop mixed up with someone elses.
 
0
•••
It looks good for the kids, but not to sure that I'd carry that laptop around for me. I'd probably get some weird looks!
 
0
•••
whoa that's out there!
Not sure if i would use it either..black is good enough for me.
 
0
•••
If your willing to pay the extra penny, http://www.xtremenotebooks.com/ you can pick a color, and any logo/graphic that you want on it. But it does cost a bit.
 
0
•••
I prefer laptops without such designs but I think kids would love it.
 
0
•••
I prefer performance over design for my laptops :)
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back