IT.COM

Labor Day Downtime

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This past Monday, our primary webserver had to be taken offline to replace two dead fans that were preventing it from starting up.

No data has been lost and all advertiser campaigns will be extended to compensate for the time we were gone.

We apologize for the unexpected downtime.

RJ & Rachel
NamePros.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Okay RJ cool, it was a bit touch and go there for a while lol :)

•••
I missed NP dearly though :) Glad it's back!

•••
Yes!! We are back online. Time to post a new sale's thread.:sold::sold::sold:

•••
Finally, a sigh of relief :)

•••
hmm.....good to see the site back

•••
Thanks RJ!

Thought my life was over.;)

•••
Good to be back, I was getting twitchy without my NP fix ;)

•••
Twitter status updates for Nmaepros?

RJ,

Maybe namepros could have some sort of updates on twitter (or whatever network) when this like this happen.

Thanks
db

•••
yeah. I was having NP withdrawals all day long yesterday. I almost went nuts. But now its back I can finally relax.

•••
Thanks for the info RJ!

was hanging on MICROGUY's blog in the downtime with a few other regulars :)

•••
glad to see it back, something was missing from my daily online life, without NP it's not normal now for me :)

•••
Perhaps setting up backup hosting somewhere just incase NP has to go down? You could setup a cheap shared hosting account for failover so if the web server goes down then NamePros.com is redirected to some sort of status or notice page.

•••
Glad NP is back but RJ, you should fire you're Server Support Staff- exchanging 2 FAN's takes usually not a couple hours lol

Cheers

Liquid

•••
Good to be back on speedy Namepros Broadband© :talk: :music:

See you soon,
Jeff B-)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back