Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyz21

MediaWho.comTop Member
Impact
Hi everyone,

Looking for opinions & appraisals for Krediten.org

Google Translate says it means "Credit" in Slovenian & Swedish, and means "Loans" in German. However I've heard it's not always accurate. If there is anyone experienced in these languages or this keyword that could provide some insights it would be really appreciated.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Good name (especially if those translations are correct).
The .org might allude to socially responsible lending or investment.

Good luck with it (y)

•••
I think in German Loans = Darlehen

•••
Thanks. I do like the name. I just want to get a bit more insight into it. I know Google translate sometimes has many errors, that's why I'm seeking anyone's opinion. The fact that it has several meanings in different languages should be a benefit I hope.

I appreciate your responses Cooljub and November :)

•••
Slovenian here. Krediten is not a Slovenian word, but Kredit(i) is and since I am living in Germany for some time now, I would say Krediten is not the plural form of loan in German language. Its Kredite.

•••
A quick search of just the word in quotes brings it up as the name of a .com , a Czech website, and in the body text of some German 'money' sites.
Maybe @frank-germany can advise?

Last edited:
•••
Thanks guys. As mentioned it was only a rough translate using google, but when I typed the word it asked to translate from Swedish. I then found Slovenian and German varieties. Would be interesting to know the different potential uses it could have.

Thanks again for your input.

•••
After consulting a native speaker, it can be confirmed that in Swedish 'kredit' is equivalent to 'credit' in English. When used to express a wish, for example,as in 'I'd like to have a line of credit', the correct word/term used will be 'kredit'. However, in the sentence 'The credit will be for n% of value', the correct form will be 'krediten'.

Last edited:
•••
A quick search of just the word in quotes brings it up as the name of a .com , a Czech website, and in the body text of some German 'money' sites.
Maybe @frank-germany can advise?

Krediten is not the correct way for a german to spell Kredit
plural would be Kredite
but correctly there is no plural

•••
Thanks everyone for your helpful replies. So there wouldn't be much value for this one then?

•••
Thanks everyone for your helpful replies. So there wouldn't be much value for this one then?

Only for parking
If it has traffic

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back