IT.COM

Korean city domain.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'm selling the 安州市.com domain, of the city Anju-si on google korea it has 安州市에 대한 약 126,000,000개 결과 중 1 - 10. (0.27 초) hits. The price is 1000$ but I welcome all offers. Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
still seeling.. the domain is good for future investment..

new domain added 門戶.com in chinese 约有179,000,000项符合門戶的查询结果,以下是第1-10项 (搜索用时 0.06 秒) hits meaning door; strategic gateway; portal; faction; sect; family status; family; web portal . An exclusive one both for 1500$ or 1000 for each, STILL waiting for your bids.

•••
mirko3 said:
I'm selling the 安州市.com domain, of the city Anju-si on google korea it has 安州市에 대한 약 126,000,000개 결과 중 1 - 10. (0.27 초) hits. The price is 1000$ but I welcome all offers. Thank you.

This domain is in Chinese though. Chinese characters are rarely used in Korean AFAIK. And I only get 452 search results for "安州市" on Google.co.kr.

•••
thefabfive said:
This domain is in Chinese though. Chinese characters are rarely used in Korean AFAIK. And I only get 452 search results for "安州市" on Google.co.kr.

This domain is in Hancha 安州市 - the korean word for letters they borrowed from chinese, its mostly in use as the Hancha 安州市 has more hits that the Korean one on google.co.kr ... Dunno how did you get 452 search results everyone else gets this (proof) :

album_pic.php

anyway the other one is good too it has a strong meaning, letting them away for 1500$ both.

•••
album_pic.php

proof of hits and that is hancha writing, korean use those chinese letters.

anyone wanna buy? make me a bid please.

•••
Sorry, but I just don't get those results. Even without the quotes Google.co.kr returns only 714,000 results and all of them on the first page only match 州市 and not 安州市.

Google.co.kr search results

•••
thefabfive said:
Sorry, but I just don't get those results. Even without the quotes Google.co.kr returns only 714,000 results and all of them on the first page only match 州市 and not 安州市.

Google.co.kr search results

hehe strange thing.. i click your link and i get the same results as I wrote.

•••
Care to supply a full picture of what it is you're seeing? When I search on Google.com I get only 178 results. Google.co.kr seems to include results for 州市 in the list.

Also, KR Overture has no results for 安州市. Doesn't seem to be a good domain.

•••
thefabfive said:
Care to supply a full picture of what it is you're seeing? When I search on Google.com I get only 178 results. Google.co.kr seems to include results for 州市 in the list.

Also, KR Overture has no results for 安州市. Doesn't seem to be a good domain.

Dunno man I asked my friend he gets the same hits. And 安州市 its official name of Anju-shi so It can't be bad! What about the other one webportal.com?

•••
South Koreans know the Chinese characters for their cities, but this is in North Korea .Not sure if the ' Great Leader ' did away Hanja there or not.

•••
I've got 평양.biz (PyongYang.biz) if anyone is interested.

•••
Ha! I've got 성탄절.biz for sale too! Merry Christmas!

Anyways, this thread shows how important it is to do research when buying/selling a domain. I always put the domain in quotes for a google/baidu search (without the extension) because with IDN's in most cases one looks for an exact match. Also it is good, as was mentioned in a previous thread, to use the correct google.country when searching. Good luck with the sale!

Last edited:
•••
namebug said:
South Koreans know the Chinese characters for their cities, but this is in North Korea .Not sure if the ' Great Leader ' did away Hanja there or not.

Yes its north korea, but that doesn't matter:) isn't it more LOGICAL that north koreans use the same amount of hanja or even more of south koreans? After all:) we know who had the higher influence on the northern one "china".

And yes its important to search in every browser available I did it so anyway, If anyone has "missbelieves" :) check on wikipedia. The city is listed there too. Anyway what do you think of the other one? Webportal.com, portal.com?

•••
its really hard to believe you when your a new member, why dont u post a pic or something to prove it when i get the same result as thefabfive

•••
zerolu said:
its really hard to believe you when your a new member, why dont u post a pic or something to prove it when i get the same result as thefabfive

hmmm I don't get it? Well I print screened the hits I get and uploaded to my forum, you have the link up. Anyway Look for the admin there, thats me. Weird. Is this FBI site or something?

•••
What you failed to include are any of the actual results. Your picture mysteriously cuts out after the total number of pages. Very suspicious considering I told you that the results I see are almost all for 州市 and not 安州市.

By all the tools we have to judge a domain, 安州市.com is worthless. So unless you can come up with further evidence that supports your claims I suggest you let it go. Because right now it appears you're pushing a worthless domain with false information.

•••
I get the same results as thefabfive...

mirko3, sometimes Google shows a misleading amount of results on the first page. Try clicking on the second page of results and see if your number of matches decreases.

•••
Jed K said:
I get the same results as thefabfive...

mirko3, sometimes Google shows a misleading amount of results on the first page. Try clicking on the second page of results and see if your number of matches decreases.

I tried this and its the same again. Google.co.kr 安州市에 대한 약 126,000,000개 결과 중 1 - 10. (0.02 초) hits.

Fabfive its suspicious cause the picture is cut? Well why the hell do you need the whole picture when the upper HIT and korea google sign says it all.. anyway I'll post the whole 1024x786picture now, don't say the domain is worthless, check WIKIPEDIA and see the name, if you don't like it don't buy it, I can keep it for the future anyway. I uploaded it NOW as you can see there the DATE and TIME, my american friends get 126.000.000 hits what else can I say? Why would I COME AND LIE for nothing?

http://www.slavic-unity.org/forum/icyp/album_pic.php?pic_id=135&sort_method=pic_time&sort_order=DESC&full=true

•••
I am trying my best to get the stated results yet I cannot do it from here in the US. It could be a regional thing? Want to give everyone the benefit of the doubt.
The translation though does seem to be correct.

Last edited:
•••
mirko3 said:
I tried this and its the same again. Google.co.kr 安州市에 대한 약 126,000,000개 결과 중 1 - 10. (0.02 초) hits.

Fabfive its suspicious cause the picture is cut? Well why the hell do you need the whole picture when the upper HIT and korea google sign says it all.. anyway I'll post the whole 1024x786picture now, don't say the domain is worthless, check WIKIPEDIA and see the name, if you don't like it don't buy it, I can keep it for the future anyway. I uploaded it NOW as you can see there the DATE and TIME, my american friends get 126.000.000 hits what else can I say? Why would I COME AND LIE for nothing?

http://www.slavic-unity.org/forum/icyp/album_pic.php?pic_id=135&sort_method=pic_time&sort_order=DESC&full=true
All of the visible results are for 州市 and not 安州市. Try your search again with quotes ("安州市"). And please explain how any of these search results are relevant to 安州市.

Bottom line is that the term 安州市 appears on less than 1000 webpages. Is that really worth anything?

Last edited:
•••
thefabfive said:
All of the visible results are for 州市 and not 安州市. Try your search again with quotes ("安州市"). And please explain how any of these search results are relevant to 安州市.

Bottom line is that the term 安州市 appears on less than 1000 webpages. Is that really worth anything?

The first thing you said its untrue the picture shows that I wrote 安州市 not 州市 .. let me explain to you as you probably don't know anything about it... KOREANS use 市 - this letter as SHI letter means CITY.. so it wouldn't be logical if it was 州市 cause half of name would miss. 安州 - first two letters mean ANJUthe last one is SHI so its ANJU-SHI.com .. the translation is correct you can't say nothing against as a matter of fact you're not an expert probably you speak just english. IF IT'S worth or not for you I don't care I know its worth and IF someone don't wanna buy HEY :) I CAN park it and when North Korea becomes more OPEN (which will be) it'll make a revenue and probably even more valuable. For those 6$ a year I won't listen to your nonsense. Anyway North Korea we know its a difficult society now because of the regime, so the article on the city is a stub on enciclopedias, but that doesn't matter this is a CITY NAME, not some eamericancitiesonline.com who doesn't produce anything. So If youre interested in it say if not please go away I am annoyed.

•••
i see this

전체 웹 한국어 웹

웹문서 安州市에 대한 약 624,000개 결과 중 1 - 10. (0.24 초)

•••
just keep for the future and sell it for 1.5 million i would lol lets avoid all the beef

•••
domianinvestor said:
i see this

전체 웹 한국어 웹

웹문서 安州市에 대한 약 624,000개 결과 중 1 - 10. (0.24 초)

hehe weird :)

•••
You misunderstand. Look at the results in the search. Even though you searched for 安州市, all of the webpages returned only have 州市 in them.

Enjoy your domain.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back