IT.COM

Korean city domain.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'm selling the 安州市.com domain, of the city Anju-si on google korea it has 安州市에 대한 약 126,000,000개 결과 중 1 - 10. (0.27 초) hits. The price is 1000$ but I welcome all offers. Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
zerolu said:
just keep for the future and sell it for 1.5 million i would lol lets avoid all the beef

I am not that greedy you know, and this city is not tokyo it will never be worth that cash. So this is supposed to be funny anway? Weird humor you got there, maybe you should visit a therapist or something:)

Yes I will enjoy it.

•••
I'm done trying to explain this, but tell me why oh why would you register 安州市.com when 안주시.com is still available?!

Interesting side note: 안주.kr seems like a fully developed end-user site.

•••
thefabfive said:
I'm done trying to explain this, but tell me why oh why would you register 安州市.com when 안주시.com is still available?!

Please read where the city is located:) and what kind of writing they use. That will be suffice.

•••
Wikipedia said:
North Korea shares the Korean language with South Korea. There are dialect differences within both Koreas, but the border between North and South does not represent a major linguistic boundary. The adoption of modern terms from foreign languages has been limited in North Korea, while prevalent in the South. Hanja (Chinese characters) are no longer used in North Korea, although still occasionally used in South Korea. Both Koreas share the hangul writing system, called Chosongul in North Korea. The official Romanization differs in the two countries, with North Korea using a slightly modified McCune-Reischauer system, and the South using the Revised Romanization of Korean.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_korea#Language
Yup, real eye opener.

•••
mirko3, your search results are skewed I'm afraid. If you enter your term with quotes around it (like this: "安州市"), you will get around 6,000 results both at Google and Google Korea. Not useless by any means, but no 120+ million results name. Besides, "안주시" is the more common term.

Best of luck.

•••
Gotta love it when BS gets called out by the crowd.

Last edited:
•••
thefabfive said:

I was wondering the same thing, even the English is avail . I think 안주 means snack, so I'm sure that's gone .

•••
jacksonm said:
Gotta love it when BS gets called out by the crowd.

What the hell does that mean?

Anyway It is my bad, the first domain I bought seems its useless after all, all those hits "confused" me, well its a good school for the future buys.

•••
I reg my idns at dynadot so I can drop them if they don't work out . Usually they don't . Got a few NK names with small sites, they get more hits than I expected, nothing from NK of course .

•••
mirko3 said:
Anyway It is my bad, the first domain I bought seems its useless after all, all those hits "confused" me, well its a good school for the future buys.
:hi:
Korean IDN name was your first domain? :o Do you know Korean language? I have some feeling that you will do better job with Cyrillic IDNs though ;) Good luck and keep learning...i opusti se, nemoj da ulećeš u prepirku bezveze.

namebug said:
I reg my idns at dynadot so I can drop them if they don't work out .
Nice suggestion here :)

•••
mirko3 said:

1 x regfee is a cheap lesson. Also, some of the people commenting on your thread have several years of experience in mining IDNs across every viable language on the planet. The bigger lesson might be to actually pay attention to them, without struggle, when they give you an opinion on a domain.

My opinion on these "foreign language geo" domains is this: They are only valuable to the people who speak the language in which the domain is written. That means that if you have "Italy.com / Italy.jp" written in Japanese, then Italy better be an important tourism market for Japanese people or the domain isn't worth a dime.

•••
mirko3 said:
No worries m8; we all go through it (especially with IDN). Keep at it! :bingo:

Also, if you ever have any questions regarding the registration of a Japanese IDN, feel free to contact me and I will do my best to help clear up any confusion.

•••
namebug thank you for your suggestion, I will see that I register under dynadot from now on:). Ajkula ma ne svađam se ja ništa, nego me živcirao čovek nonstop nešto se razpitava razumeš:) a i ovaj jedan lik koji ga poznam njemu isto došlo 100 milijuna pogodaka a on ima 2000 domena, iskusan čovek, šta sam ja znao:). And yes these were my first registered domains, but well as ajkula said I would rather focus on cyrillic and my "languages" that I know, but you know OUR market around here is somehow small so I thought if I take a korean or chinese one it'll have probably more buyers in the future... But Nvm.. I allready study the whole market and made a list of good cyrillic ones and of those languages I know, thank you all for suggestions. Hehe Jed K thank you, PROBABLY i will look for some japanese domain in the future, well I would rather visit japan than to buy domains though, I love the japanese culture :). Anyway that 2nd domain I bought IS IT RIGHT? Noone payed attention to that one though:).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back