NameSilo

Kind of a poorly laid out domaining article

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
So I was reading Domaining news like I do most days and I came accross this heading.

Picture0009.png

When I followed the link:
https://fragerfactor.blogspot.com/2018/12/will-facebook-go-way-of-myspace-and-seo.html

I came across some poorly laid out web links. I went back and disabled my adblocker because I thought portions of the web page were being blocked.

Turned out no they were not blocked, in fact it truly was just a poorly laid out site which was showcased on domaining.com.

I understand people pay to put links on domaining.com and domaining.com probably does not approve nor disapprove of the links so there can be good or bad quality articles posted. (In this case I am not talking about the quality of the article, more about the layout of the page)

I have a little suggestion for domaining.com and wonder if anyone has ever had a similar thought. If domaining .com had a comment section for each link where the public could leave a quick note it might be a place where domainers could leave some feedback on the quality of the links.

I understand we can follow the links and in most cases they point to a blog article where we can comment but I don't feel right going of topic there asking the author to do a better job, or even to point out a mistake.

Doing so on domaining.com might be a good interaction. It's just a thought and in this case I would basically have asked.... what?? is that article a bunch of ads or a bunch of links to other pages.

You be the judge... here is how it looked

Picture0010.png

Here is the link again:
https://fragerfactor.blogspot.com/2018/12/will-facebook-go-way-of-myspace-and-seo.html

Tag: @DomainingCom

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back