Kevin Ham and Frank Schilling Domains Now on sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike031

WannaDevelop.comEstablished Member
Impact
Kevin Ham and Frank Schilling... Now on sale!

That is right folks. Kevin Ham and Frank Schilling domain holdings are up for sale.. Thousands upon thousands of their domains are now available for purchase. Make your offer and you may just become the new owner of that great dot com keyword domain. Woohoo! Frank Schilling's domains are being offered exclusively through ProFormaInc.com and Kevin Ham's through DomainBrokers.com --- now as I wrote here just recently about the domain industry... There is lots of changes going on. 2009 is a very different year!!

All of the biggest players are diversifying their income streams. They are selling off. They are developing lots of sites. They are experimenting with lots of various different monetization setups. They are simply a lot more aggressive about getting business done. Last few years, people became really lazy. PPC parking revenues made most involved in the domain industry become something they were not. In 2009 the smart people have gotten re-energized once again and re-strategizing for the future. It's about time, right?

...read the rest at wannadevelop.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Excellent article Mike ... The Domain King is saying that the

situation may soon turn around and it may get harder to get

better deals on domains than now ... I recently bought a

domain from a BIG time successful domainer thinking to myself "

only an idiot would sell at that price " ... guess what ... he sold

at my lowball price without a fight ... time will tell where

this will go ... I will disclose details of the domain in the future only if

the idiot is not me :D

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back