Dynadot

domain KetogenicDieting.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

namesalesman

Established Member
Impact
So it's been 5 years since I posted and got scoffed at for my name ketogenicdieting.com so I'd like to request another look at this considering the changes in the diet industry. The diet has now officially outranking the paleo diet most days according to interest and google trends. I cannot find another diet that is more popular right now. Plus I have since even sold a 3 word domain to a branding company of Nestle on the same topic (obviously there was not a NDA involved :xf.grin:).

Regarding having "ing" at the end, it is all about context as well. It denotes the "act of" which is fitting for a diet as well.

On the notion that anyone still considers this a huge factor, then I would also like your opinion on Ketogenic.TV
Aside from everyone fixating on the epilepsy part, it is the one of the quickest ways to lose weight and actually build muscle because it results in more protein actually getting to the muscle than being wasted by the body in the presence of carbs.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Since you have owned it for five years, perhaps the biggest indicator of value are your answers to the following questions:
  • How many offers have you received for the name?
  • How high were the offers?

Last edited:
•••
Posted in error. @Admin Please delete.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back