NameSilo

Kanye West announces 2020 Presidency run! lol

Labeled as information in Niche Domain Discussion, started by WhoaDomain.com, Jul 5, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. jamesall

jamesall BrandEntrance.com VIP Gold Account

Might end up with a new khadaffi except he raps to everybody for hours on end.

Does anybody remember qualifications?

Last edited: Jul 6, 2020
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. dombastic

dombastic Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

The Electoral College consists of 538 electors, and an absolute majority of at least 270 electoral votes is required to win the election.

3. WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.com WhoaDomain.com Gold Account

I accept I am not into politics. it really is worrying that these types of "moves" no matter how ridiculous are being made and it's so transparent the purpose of it.

yet you have people supporting it. no offense @Samer lol

lol

I can hear the album now!

"This is my Line of Death!
    This my Line of Death!
    I'll fight till my last breath!

They call me Yeezy!
    Not Lady Gaga.
    Vote for me!
    Let's go Maga!"

damn! that just happened. Lord help us!

in thee end I support everyone's right to choose who they choose.

Are these really our only choices? Trump? Biden? Yeezy? lol

This whole thing reminds me of the election in the Philippines where the son of Ferdinand Marcos ran for VP of the Philippines. He had no chance in hell but he got pretty close.

His mother bribe the crap out of everyone. But in thee end he lost but the numbers were pretty close scarily.

Funny thing is. Everyone protested against Marcos' son running for VP it distracted them.

Meanwhile no one was really looking at Dueterte well they were but the people who were too focus on Bong (Marcos' son) should have been paying attention to Dueterte.

In thee end. Bong lost to a woman and he appealed it. blah blah blah.

And Duterte became president by a landslide.

but here's the best part. later it comes to light that the MAJOR contributor to the Duterte campaign was none other than Imelda Marcos. Wife of Ferdinand Marcos.

So really Bong was never expected to win really just a distraction to hook in all the trouble makers and nosey types who might look into Duterte's campaign contributions and his ties with the Marcos.

This was all an effort by Imelda to finally bring back her husband to the Phlippines so that can be buried as a HERO in some hero cemetery in the Philippines.

and all the judicial killings? hmmmmmm the Marcos' sure have plenty of enemies back home.
    Any one of them can easily be "confused" as some drug dealer and user.

Convenient yes?

And now we have a president of the Philippines who is indebted to the Marcos'.

The Marcos' by the way in their time were very "close" to the communist party.

Is it no wonder that Duterte really does not put up a fight when China sets up "bases" on Philippines islands with armed "fishing boats"?

You can see more about this in the movie "The Kingmaker" the Imelda Marcos Story.

It's crazy.

So yea. Kanye West? Distraction. Misdirection. split vote.

4. jamesall

jamesall BrandEntrance.com VIP Gold Account

We are maxing out like every other 'civilisation' before us. The absolute insanity of how things are panning out is a great indicator.

Get ready for the big RESET.

5. NameDeck

NameDeck Top Contributor VIP

Millennials... What's wrong with a $60 pair of allstars? :)

6. AdamFL

AdamFL Established Member

USA is doing a great job becoming a third world country.

7. Darren C

Darren C Established Member

Apparently he pulled this stunt in 2015 after a concert .....there’s an article somewhere of a guy who then went home and regged a kanyeforpresident domain and then promptly turned down numerous offers including an alleged $50k offer.

8. otismo

otismo Established Member

Bloomberg was a Spoiler for Buttigieg

Kanye a Spoiler ?

Who'dAthunkIT?

9. otismo

otismo Established Member

the USA is just going through that same old cycle

someone will rescue US

GOD

( I think we are his pet project - in fact, he told me that the .US is the ULTIMATE SOLUTION ).

10. Mytz.com

Mytz.com Top Contributor VIP Gold Account

Why do they buy domain names every time there's an election?
    To get ready for the vote?

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice