discuss Mike Mann picked up MY TRASH!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarVG

Top Member
Impact
Just found out that the man you called ''domain king'' picked up one of my mega crappy domain that I let expire last year. He buy it from GoDaddy expired auctions, because the domain has the original registration date I hand regged that crappy domain! LOL

The name is: fuerzatec.com (spanish non sense domain name HAHAHAHAHA! I totally regret hand regged that name, thats why I let expire it… Now its somebody else crappy domain! ahahahahaha!

Here you have the sale thread I posted on Feb, 14 of 2018 here on namepros:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/fuerzatec-com-techforce-in-spanish.1065425/

I just checked that Mike Mann yesterday just updated the name servers of fuerzatec.com and listed for sale in his domain Marketplace ( domainmarket.com ) for $ 888 USD. <---- Wont sell for that Price! haha!

I just checked the Whois record:
Registrant Name: Michael F Mann
Registrant Organization: Domain Asset Holdings, LLC
Registrant Street: 9812 Falls Road
Registrant Street: Ste. 114-331
Registrant City: Potomac
Registrant State/Province: Maryland
Registrant Postal Code: 20854
Registrant Country: US

This confirms my personal theory that the ''domain king'' is just an average domainer like everybody else! LOL :xf.grin::xf.laugh::ROFL::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::smuggrin:

ITS OFFICIAL Mike mann picked up MY TRASH!! ahahahahahaha! :xf.grin::hilarious::facepalm::hilarious:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I too noticed fuerzatec.com on godaddy expired auctions and I never read your marketplace thread. I found it attractive but decided not to invest in it as I am a complete newbie. Likewise some of the agents of Mike too had watched it on gd auction and not here on np and went ahead to snap it. As you already let that expire than how are you claiming that was your domain, if you wanted 1k$, as you stated in the last post, out of that domain which you have called crappy in whole thread, you should have spent some bucks for renewing it. You let it expire so you dont own a penny towards Mike Mann so grow up and move on..

Last edited:
•••
OP is super troll. Like ridiculous troll and he is a sad angry little troll at that.
And....
Mike Mann is obviously the king if he waits out OP (trollasaur) and doesn’t give him any money.
Ha
Ha
Ha

Last edited:
•••
I probably would accept a low offer like 1K knowing that Mike mann supposedly have a lot of money.

If he threw away 1 K for something he can get for 9 bucks, he would certainly not have that much money. That doesn't make him miserable, it's called common sense.

Mike mann AKA the Domain Trash ''king'' messed up with the Wrong Domain Investor and he is paying the Price with this public humilliation.

Yes, I'm sure he's already suffered a lot because of this thread, he's probably considering now to give up domaining entirely!

And the only person I see humiliated here is yourself.

•••
•••
Acting like a kid just lost a candy.

•••
Here's my 2c on this issue.

REGARDING MIKE MANN
1. Mike Mann has a massive portfolio and likely sells 4% to 8% of his portfolio in any given year

Mike Mann asks much higher prices than what leads to a typical sell through rate.
I can assure you at his asking prices, his sales rate is well under the average.

Still, it is a numbers game. With higher prices and a lower sales rate it is still highly profitable.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
If I lose a crappy domain name, I don't go back to check on them. The fact you still go back to check on this name means one thing - you're confused!

You don't know what works in domain name and you're not humble enough to learn from real pros. That's a big disadvantage to you.

•••
Cannot agree more @dande, I think personally you're best to just let it happen - unless it means something to you still. It seems perhaps you're more annoyed that the fact he got it off you (and maybe let it expire).

Just move on, I've had it happen to me before - it didn't fuss me however.

•••
Finnaly a good question after all the crappy posts from Troll members!!!

Answer:
I decided to give Mike mann a Public Humilliation
because he saw my auction here on namepros for fuerzatec.com for just $ 150 USD on February 2018. Mike liked the name but decided to wait 9 months in order to NOT paying me anything and buy the domain in the GoDaddy expired auctions and that makes Mike mann a very MISERABLE person since he claims to have thousands of high domain sales.

Mike mann could send me an offer via the sale landing page and I probably would accept a low offer like 1K knowing that Mike mann supposedly have a lot of money.

If Mike mann bought the domain from me, I Will respect the Privacy of the deal and I wont be making public the sale between Mike mann and me.

Mike mann AKA the Domain Trash ''king'' messed up with the Wrong Domain Investor and he is paying the Price with this public humilliation.

If Mike mann dont support domainers, well then SCREW Mike mann and his Mediocre Reputation!! LOL :xf.grin::xf.laugh::ROFL::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::smuggrin::smuggrin:

So it all boils down to this.
You are upset and calling someone names not because they bought what you now claim to be a useless domain, but because they didn't buy the domain from you.

That's enough.
This thread is closed.

Peace,
Kenny

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back