IT.COM

Just some thoughts about NamePros.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
After dealing with another community that is related, which I will not name at this time, I thought it would be appropriate to make this thread.

One of your competitors takes things waaaay to seriously IMHO. I had gotten warnings over trivial things *such as responding to a post, when they think it should be via PM & it seems like they have moderators who like to abuse their powers. I have yet to notice any sort of activities here at Name pros. SO thank you.

I want to say thank you for running a friendly forum community dedicated to the things that I enjoy.

It seems like you all run this community as one should be. Members of this community seem to be pretty helpful and friendly as well. It seems like everyone is given a fair shake here etc.

I like the NP$ aspect and I really appreciate the fact that I don't feel like I need to walk on egg shells around here.

I look forward to being a long term member of NamePros.

Thanks again

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is against the rules! I can seriously see you being banned for this! :|

:D Just kidding. I love this place too.

•••
Thanks for the feedback!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back