Dynadot

domain Just saw amazing 4L.com domain very very cheap - ZXZI.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Yael

Impact
ZXZI.com on Flippa

I dont know how but it is very low like 400$ now I saw in many valuation tools that these kind of domains worth more than $2-3k and are expected to be over $10k next year...

Should I buy?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can bid on it, but since there is 4 days left the price will most likely jump up.

•••
Yup, You are right @Tytus . It's now on $500 but i assume it will not cross $600. 4 Bidders only including 2 new bidders.

•••
Welcome to NP

This is probably not the best place to let people know there is an LLLL.com going cheap, just some advice ;)

•••
ZXZI.com on Flippa

I dont know how but it is very low like 400$ now I saw in many valuation tools that these kind of domains worth more than $2-3k and are expected to be over $10k next year...

Should I buy?
Why you think $400 is low for it?

It's not chip or anything and 3/4 letters are not premium there.

•••
Here a couple of similar sales from this year

wzxz.com
2,000 USD

mzxz.com
700 USD

I think you will find the price will be higher than you think

•••
Here a couple of similar sales from this year

wzxz.com
2,000 USD

mzxz.com
700 USD

I think you will find the price will be higher than you think
This 2 are Chips, ZXZI has vowel.

•••
This 2 are Chips, ZXZI has vowel.

I understand that, Im just showing some similar sales that can happen with not all premium letters, the same as these below which have vowels too, I wasn't saying that name would sell for the same price, its just an indication to someone who is new to the forum

PAZX.com
1,312 USD

QAJI.com
1,000 USD

VKYI.com
1,000 USD

LYOY.com
$600

FVQE.com
$1,650

•••
I think $400 is good price for ZXZI, better names sell daily for less money.

Here's some from last 2 days:

drqi.com $300.00 12/22/2015 GoDaddy
qamz.com $270.00 12/22/2015 NameJet
lrtu.com $330.00 12/22/2015 GoDaddy
pvok.com $325.00 12/22/2015 GoDaddy
dyef.com $295.00 12/21/2015 Ebay
liwz.com $355.00 12/21/2015 GoDaddy
fvae.com $290.00 12/21/2015 GoDaddy

Sure some names can attract higher price here and there, but there's nothing that can justify 2-3K paid for ZXZI in current market.

•••
ZXZI.com on Flippa

Should I buy?

What makes ZXZI special? it's neither English nor Chinese premium.. And i don't think it has some meaning in any language.. So, i would say even $400 is too much at the current market prices..

Last edited:
•••
Yup, You are right @Tytus . It's now on $500 but i assume it will not cross $600. 4 Bidders only including 2 new bidders.
I'd be surprised if it went over the $600, but I guess we'll see.

•••
it is much higher
ZX means online in Chinese
it is 4 letters and you can see similar domains on flippa (that has vowels) went up even to $7000...

I think bidding up to 1.5 - 1.8 can be a very good catch and of course invetment

•••
it is much higher
ZX means online in Chinese
it is 4 letters and you can see similar domains on flippa (that has vowels) went up even to $7000...

I think bidding up to 1.5 - 1.8 can be a very good catch and of course invetment
It would apply if ZX were the last 2 letters, not the first.

•••
I see it's at $500 now, IMHO quite foolish since there are better ways to invest (and multiply) $500 - crappy LLLL with no end user potential don't have much room to grow.

•••
My guess is between $700-$900

•••
•••
•••
Warning:
Screen Shot 2015-12-26 at 11.25.17 AM.jpg

•••
ZXZI.com on Flippa

Should I buy?

•••
Can someone explain (or point me to a post) why these 4 letter words are so valuable? They seem like gibberish to me.

•••
Can someone explain (or point me to a post) why these 4 letter words are so valuable? They seem like gibberish to me.
Just supply and demand. 120M+ .com domains registered so that makes the shorter ones rarer and more valuable.

•••
Just supply and demand. 120M+ .com domains registered so that makes the shorter ones rarer and more valuable.
That's interesting. How would I know what combination of 4 letter are worth buying? And who would want to buy (random?) 4 letter domains?

•••
•••
•••
ask your buddy Yael
Sorry, I don't understand. I'm new to this business and I just wanted to learn what this is all about.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back