Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Just passed my driving test

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

RickM

VIP Member
Impact
39
I've just got back from my driving test, and passed! :D

I was quite chuffed. Apparently the average person gets 9 minor faults...I only got 4 :)

I can now officially drive...although, I don't have a car :p
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Nice one Rick- congrats!
 
0
•••
Well done gingeman! It's a great feeling when you can finally drive alone. Now all you need to do is sell a few domains and get that car!
 
0
•••
Congratulations, Rick...

BTW: What car will you drive? :p
 
0
•••
Congrats!
 
0
•••
Good job Rick! It seems alot of people fail at least once. I have a friend that failed once because she couldn't see the "road" lines since the field used was overgrown.
 
0
•••
Congrats...now your mobile :D
It's such a great feeling to get that little
piece of recognition...

Remember though...if you ever come to Canada
we drive on the other side :laugh:

Happy trails :)
 
0
•••
Congrats Rick!
 
0
•••
Hey congrats :tu:
 
0
•••
Congratulations on passing the test and getting your license, Rick. :)
 
0
•••
Cheers guys :D

I'm probably going to get something small to drive...my instructor had a Ford Fiesta (New shape) which was quite nice to drive. May get a second hand one of them...anyone wanna buy some worthless domains for a few grand? :D :p
 
0
•••
congrats i only started to learn recently i got ma theory at the end of the month
 
0
•••
Congrats rmwebs!!
 
0
•••
Fkrule said:
congrats i only started to learn recently i got ma theory at the end of the month


I thought the theory would be hard, but its actually basic common sense...I wasn't asked any questions about things like trams, or other rare road situations...maybe I just got lucky :)
 
0
•••
Congrats! I have yet to get a permit. :)
 
0
•••
Congratulations Rick :tu: ! May you have a safe and pleasant driving career :D !

Congrats!
True_Snake
 
0
•••
Congrats :) I'll probably be going for mine some time soon, but only the written.
 
0
•••
Congrats, Rick! Now just don't do what I did after getting mine (hint: very high speeds are dangerous and can get your in trouble). ;)
 
0
•••
^ :lol:

My cousin did that...he passed, then a week later got 3 points on his license for speeding :D
 
0
•••
Yeah probably not the best idea! :lol:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back