NameSilo

Just got a SEDO account..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello,

A newbie with SEDO here, I've got a couple of questions though;

*Can you park a domain for clicks revenue without selling this same domain? (How they got their traffic then...?)

*I really need to find a reference page with all fees. For buying, selling, or parking etc. (still searching. :))

That easy, any help will be appreciated.
Thank you so much.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
welcome to sedo. Its great. I believe you can park a domain there for as long as you want. You dont have to sell it if you dont want to. Its not like ebay or anything. You'll get more and better replies here soon. (i'm sure) I'm a sedo newbie myself. About 2 months now.

•••
•••
Designporte said:
*Can you park a domain for clicks revenue without selling this same domain? (How they got their traffic then...?)
Yes, you can park your names at Sedo without selling them. It's very nice as it will give you traffic statistics with how many hits your name has received during the month. I'm sure you'll love Sedo. :tu:

Designporte said:
*I really need to find a reference page with all fees. For buying, selling, or parking etc. (still searching. :))
Here's a page of all of the prices, hopefully it's what you were referring to. The link is, http://www.sedo.com/services/prices.php3?language=e

Also there is a representative from Sedo here at NamePros as well and I'm sure they'd be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Their username is Sedo. :)

Best of Luck,
Chris :talk:

•••
Very helpful, thank you Chris. :)

Ok, let's say that I'm only parking my domain names, how would these domains generate traffic without actually being listed in the marketplace? Is it like a system that people search for a specified keyword and my parked domain shows up. Just don't know how it works.

Thanks in advance!

•••
When you park a name at sedo, your depending on direct adress type ins to give you a revenue. Sedo will not in any way provide you with traffic via there site. You have to gain the traffic your self.

•••
WHen you park you get click revenue but when you list only you "only" have the benefit of displaying your name in place where people come to buy domains which isnt all that bad. Sometimes people will look for your domain through type in but mainly listing only is just for finding a buyer.

•••
So I have to promote the URL myself.. Correct? But that sounds pointless.. A guy who's promoting a site which isn't developed :)

•••
I wouldnt use Sedo as a traffic magnet parket site. I'd definitely list every single domain I own. We all eventually want to sell right. I'd park at Domainhop or other service specialzing in parking domains. There you have more control.

•••
So you say: List for selling in SEDO, and Park in Domainhop.

Since, all names should be meaningful. We should try selling and parking at same time on Sedo, Right?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back