NameSilo

Just bought some turnkey scripts...now what

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

bgmv

VIP Member
Impact
181
I am trying to get into developing my sites but dont know anything about PHP or coding in general. I just bought a bunch of turnkey sites, with RSS feeds, adsense, amazon and one that has a video hosting script.

Whats the next step? I dont have hosting yet so I have to do that but how do I edit these PHP files to my specification? Do I literally just upload the files to the host root file, add my adsense and thats it?

If anyone could help me I would really appreciate it.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
As far as hosting I would recommend HostMonster.com

I have had nothing but good things withh them and they are cheap and you can host unlimited domains... uptime has been perfect for the last year as far as I know.

I don't get anything for reffering you or work for hostmonster I just think it is a great service.
 
0
•••
You might want to go on a place like rentacoder.com and hire someone to install a couple of them for you. It shouldn't cost much.
 
0
•••
I can get you 15% off any plans you see at www.atomicwebhosting.com :) PM me for details.

Also, installing the scripts shouldnt be hard at all. But you should have some knowledge of what to edit.
 
0
•••
dvduval said:
You might want to go on a place like rentacoder.com and hire someone to install a couple of them for you. It shouldn't cost much.

Thanks dvduval. Im going to get the first one up via a coder, the rest I want to do myself. Exactly what kind of coding do I need to learn, PHP? I like to teach myself stuff, is there a good site to learn about writing scripts and adding affiliate links + SEO.

Im trying to develop "Puss*Squirt.tv", I think it has alot of potential. THat is why I bought the "you tube" like script for a bunch of videos. I think I need a host that can support ffmpeg and ffmpeg-php. I think it has very good developement potential and already has a nice OVT score of 19k.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back