NameSilo

Could anyone spare some free hosting?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Ok, I want to get a couple things straight here...

This hosting would only be for me to be able to track my progress on several sites I'm working on. They would not be open to the public, and would use very minimal space/bandwidth. I lost all means of being able to upload things when I cancelled my pay hosting a month or two ago.

Basically, I just need a place I can work on/upload stuff until I am ready to purchase hosting (yet again) for my completed projects--if that makes any sense..?

All I'd need is PHP support, along with all the basics--nothing spectacular. Also, two subdomains or url extensions would be great, so that I can upload two 'entire' projects (my includes/images/etc are linked to from the root directory).

If this makes any sense, and if someone could just help me out with this, please send me a PM, and we will get FTP information worked out/etc.

Thank you for your time.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I dont have a host, but the best free hosting service I've found is http://www.Breezeland.com I am using it for one of my site, and have not had any problems.
DJ

•••
I checked it out, but when I went to sign up, I got this:

We would like to inform all our visitors and members that due to the server instability during the past few days we have been forced to temporarily disable free-signups untill further notice. If you wish to signup for a paid account, please feel free to do so.

We hope to be re-enabling the free-signups as soon as we have everything back to normal.

Thank you for the suggestion, though.
-Anyone else? :|

•••
Ok, I found something I can use. ^^;;
-Mods can close this if they'd like.
:]

•••
2 bad :/
"Notice

We would like to inform all our visitors and members that due to the server instability during the past few days we have been forced to temporarily disable free-signups untill further notice. If you wish to signup for a paid account, please feel free to do so.

We hope to be re-enabling the free-signups as soon as we have everything back to normal"

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back