Dynadot

Just a FLIPPA question

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

SeaLink

Established Member
Impact
Just an observation, so please no judgement...
Has anyone noticed that virtually every name being listed for sale on Flippa right now (at least every name I've looked-at recently), is coming from a single seller? Looks like they have ~4700 names listed. I've only tried selling a handful of names over time, but find the fees painful. I guess selling becomes free when you have 4700 names to go. When you look at the seller's stats, it appears they've sold only ~100 names, so it appears they all keep rolling....

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can you give any specifics plz? I just wasted 5 minutes not finding any two domains by 1 seller.

•••
Funny..... It's like calling a mechanic when your car won't start, and when the mechanic arrives, the car starts right up. I just looked and don't see any but when I did the post, the only names I saw were hers. I'm looking now and will post. Sorry for your lost 5 mins...

•••
Ok, looking at the "ending soon" category now, and here we go....
rapidcorner.com
tweetvendor.com
ninepoker.com
triservers.com
onblockingsite.com
jetc.net

and the list goes on and on...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back