Watch

Shojib

Top Member
Impact
Joe Biden - 284
Donald Trump - 214

Congratulations on victory.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Missed this article:

"Trump won 81% of counties that used Dominion machines"

Swing-state counties that used Dominion voting machines mostly voted for Trump

A review of 10 key states (Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin) finds that Dominion systems were used in 351 of 731 counties. Trump won 283 of those counties, 81 percent of the total. He won 79 percent of the counties that didn’t use Dominion systems.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...-dominion-voting-machines-mostly-voted-trump/

Last edited:
•••
Leftist are sure Trump committed a tax crime even after Muller's goon squad couldn't find anything in 2 years.

Got laughed at for believing Trump only paid $750 in taxes.

Now their SURE the NY AG and Manhattan DA, who both raised money for their campaigns promising to prosecute Trump LLC.

#fooled again.

Next year will probably be the worst year of his life.

Yesterday:
Judge rules Trump Org must turn over documents to NY AG as part of probe
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ny-ag-as-part-of-probe/ar-BB1bXCNZ?li=BBnbfcL

Have no idea why you mentioned Mueller with his taxes

Mueller Report Doesn’t Cross ‘Red Line’ Into Trump’s Finances
The report does not appear to assess the president’s personal finances or those of the Trump Organization – nor does it appear to discuss the president’s tax returns.

Last edited:
•••
Next year will probably be the worst year of his life.

Yesterday:
Judge rules Trump Org must turn over documents to NY AG as part of probe
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ny-ag-as-part-of-probe/ar-BB1bXCNZ?li=BBnbfcL

Have no idea why you mentioned Mueller with his taxes

Mueller Report Doesn’t Cross ‘Red Line’ Into Trump’s Finances
The report does not appear to assess the president’s personal finances or those of the Trump Organization – nor does it appear to discuss the president’s tax returns.

1) It will be thrown out on appeal.

2) Muller didn't look at Trump's taxes like Biden didn't know about Hunter's business.

•••
Last edited:
•••
There were plenty of courts that rejected claims on the merits. You are just not paying attention I guess.

There were scathing opinions from judges issued on the frivilous baseless claims in various states.

Brad

Hard row to hoe for sure. Lot's of courts refused on technical issues.

•••
•••
AOC now becoming vocal ... attacking Pelosi for Hogging power ... let’s see if Biden and Pelosi can hold their moderate stance against the progressives .. .. I think they can

they are being harshly challenged by the progressives... I think the progressives thought that a Biden win automatically gave them big power..... not gonna lie .. I thought a Biden win would give them a lot of power ... Biden is showing me I was wrong .. at least right now he is

Last edited:
•••
I wonder which name opens more doors at the State Department or Capital Hill, Hunter or Joe?

•••
If you want to:
a. throw out American votes because your guy didn't win

You want to count votes that shouldn't be counte.

b. attack the foundations of America

Like the electoral college, states rights, individual freedom, religious freedom.

c. continually post against following guidelines that would save American lives and help our economy

Florida vs California

That's pretty anti-American to me.

Leftist always accuse other of what they are doing.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Does anyone believe the CCP was going to give Hunter Biden 10 million because he's an excellent entrepreneur? Excellent moral leadership? Good taste in women?

•••
Does anyone believe the CCP was going to give Hunter Biden 10 million because he's an excellent entrepreneur? Excellent moral leadership? Good taste in women?

Yep. All those leaked pictures just made him look that much cooler also.

Who knows how many extra votes that got Joe with the Hunter cool factor.

In all seriousness, it is funny hearing Trump supporters talking about shady families and business dealings.

Brad

Last edited:
•••

Brad

Heck of a tinder profile for sure.

The correspondence is dated just before emails published by the New York Post in October show Chairman Ye outlining a $10 million annual contract for Hunter Biden for “introductions alone,” a portion of which would be slated aside for President-elect Joe Biden funneled through Hunter.

upload_2020-12-16_16-27-24.png

Smoking Heroin?

Last edited:
•••
Heck of a tinder profile for sure.

The correspondence is dated just before emails published by the New York Post in October show Chairman Ye outlining a $10 million annual contract for Hunter Biden for “introductions alone,” a portion of which would be slated aside for President-elect Joe Biden funneled through Hunter.

Show attachment 176606

Smoking Heroin?

Someone who got over his addiction to become a successful businessman. A true overcoming the odds redemption story.

Brad

•••
Going to be fun watching conspiracy nutters who thought Russia stole the election from Hillary try to convince people Biden wasn't selling influence to China.

Just like they denied Hillary was selling influence to the world.

Last edited:
•••
Someone who got over his addiction to become a successful businessman. A true overcoming the odds redemption story.

Brad

What was he selling?

•••
Hunter Biden for attorney general. We need someone of the utmost integrity to bring back credibility to the office that was lost under William Barr.

Brad

•••
I almost clicked on this!!

upload_2020-12-16_16-33-39.png

•••
Hunter Biden for attorney general. We need someone of the utmost integrity to bring back credibility to the office that was lost under William Barr.

Brad

LOL. YeAh... Would be a pay cut.

Last edited:
•••

Who knows how many extra votes that got Joe with the Hunter cool factor.

In all seriousness, it is funny hearing Trump supporters talking about shady families and business dealings.

Brad

I think Hunter is just buck wild is all ... the man was fucking everything in China 😂... he is just one of those buck wild kids with the dope and chicks and all that

•••
I think Hunter is just buck wild is all ... the man was fucking everything in China 😂... he is just one of those buck wild kids with the dope and chicks and all that

He cares so much about family he even dated the widow of his dead brother. That is real caring!

Brad

•••
He cares so much about family he even dated the widow of his dead brother. That is real caring!

Brad

he is just buck wild lol ....

•••
Who cares about Hunter Biden really. All the stuff I have seen is from when Joe Biden held no government position and was a private citizen.

There is also very limited direct involvement other than innuendo.

I mean do Trump supporters really want to have that fight and possibly end up with an expedited Kamala Harris?

Brad

Last edited:
•••
You want to count votes that shouldn't be counte.

Like the electoral college, states rights, individual freedom, religious freedom.

Florida vs California

Leftist always accuse other of what they are doing.
Thanks for confirming

Yes, I wanted mail in ballots counted as they should, you did not

Yes, you guys have been attacking electoral college

Yes, you’re against individual freedoms like rights to your body, marriage etc

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back