Watch

Shojib

Top Member
Impact
Joe Biden - 284
Donald Trump - 214

Congratulations on victory.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Amistad presser unveils ground breaking report

•••
The people voted. The courts ruled. The electoral college voted. Joe Biden is president-elect and will be president on January 20th.

Trump can complain all he wants. There is no legal mechanism to change that fact. Conservative fan fiction and larping is not reality.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
The people voted. The courts ruled. The electoral college voted. Joe Biden is president-elect and will be president on January 20th.

Trump can complain all he wants. There is no legal mechanism to change that fact. Conservative fan fiction and larping is not reality.

Brad
In all reality they should have delayed the election until at least June of 2021 or even 2022 once the epidemic of Covid-19 is pretty much over as it would make voting in person easier and would also be easier to count the votes, plus people that are sick of Covid-19 may or may not vote. At least June 2021 of Maybe Jan. 2022 would have been a fair election delay. Instead we got a rigged Nov. election.

•••
In all reality they should have delayed the election until at least June of 2021 or even 2022 once the epidemic of Covid-19 is pretty much over as it would make voting in person easier and would also be easier to count the votes, plus people that are sick of Covid-19 may or may not vote. At least June 2021 of Maybe Jan. 2022 would have been a fair election delay. Instead we got a rigged Nov. election.

There is not really a mechanism to delay the election.

The presidential term ends on January 20th, regardless. If the election was delayed, it would just mean the line of succession would determine the president, not the current president just gets to stay in power.

Brad

•••
I wasn’t fortunate enough to get the skoolin you got ... making fun of less fortunate is not nice

Oh come on. My mother had no education beyond grade school and barely spoke a word of English when she came to this country. She somehow managed to become an accomplished speaker and writer of English. I expect most eighth graders can write in complete sentences.

•••
In all reality they should have delayed the election until at least June of 2021 or even 2022 once the epidemic of Covid-19 is pretty much

That is nonsense. The United States conducted a national election in the middle of a civil war. The United States conducted a national election while millions of Americans were abroad fighting WWII. Covid-19 is trivial by comparison.

The Constitution determines when the presidential term expires and when the election is held.

Who is this "they" whom you believe can simply ignore the Constitution?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Pretty much all the popular betting sites have closed the markets, including PredictIt...because Biden won.

Trump still doesn't get it.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Governor

@BrianKempGA

of Georgia still has not called a Special Session. So easy to do, why is he not doing it? It will give us the State. MUST ACT NOW!

9:19 AM · Dec 18, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

This guy needs to take a civics class. Georgia voted. They recounted twice (including a hand audit). The state certified the election. The electoral college voted. There is no mechanism to undo that.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Oh come on. My mother had no education beyond grade school and barely spoke a word of English when she came to this country. She somehow managed to become an accomplished speaker and writer of English. I expect most eighth graders can write in complete sentences.

It's true.

It's a farce to beLIEve we need school to learn how to be literate - with our words and/or our ability to function gracefully in society.

Before the Prussian school model infiltrated the USA - We had a 100% literacy rate in many areas where children were taught at home. In Massachusetts, children were actually taken by gunpoint to go to the compulsory government sponsored schools.

Lies My Teacher Told Me: Everything Your American History Textbook Got Wrong

It has been shown that a solid 100 hours with a loving family member/friend is about all it really takes to get a child to a level to be able to read for themselves.

Last edited:
•••
Covid-19 is trivial by comparison.

This ought to be a mantra for humanity to help us right the ship. (y)

Covid-19 is statistically trivial in regards to being an authentic health threat.

Last edited:
•••
Who is this "they" whom you believe can simply ignore the Constitution?
Oh John, you know who "they" are.
"They" are "Them" ;)

Peace,
Kenny

•••
Oh John, you know who "they" are.
"They" are "Them" ;)

Peace,
Kenny

No matter who tries to tell us otherwise - there is no "they"

Even those who know themselves to be the "they" are misled.

There is no they or them, only us.

Last edited:
•••
No matter who tries to tell us otherwise - there is no "they"

Even those who know themselves to be the "they" are misled.

There is no they or them, only us.
Eggs-Actly.

Peace,
Kenny

•••

Dr.SHIVA LIVE: Speech at U.S. SUPREME COURT

•••
^ ...another super-spreader event :xf.frown:

•••

spreading evil human qi with the world - so unsanitary. :chicken::nurse::doctor::writer::artist:
mwahahahahahahahah

jk
their qi is likely less stressed than those who have masks on all day, therefore they are not navigating as much evil qi in their bodies

That inventor of Email with 4 MIT Degrees is sure out to make the world sick - yea? O_o:xf.confused:

Last edited:
•••
BREAKING BIG: Here We Go — Biden Team Caught Off Guard
Pentagon Halts Biden Transition.

Last edited:
•••
BREAKING BIG: Here We Go — Biden Team Caught Off Guard
Pentagon Halts Biden Transition.

BREAKING: Trump supporters love America and the Constitution so much, that they would rather Trump end democracy than accept reality that an unpopular president actually lost the vote.

Maybe Trump should stop whining about non-existent fraud and actually do his job. If Trump fought this hard against covid maybe thousands of people would not be dying of it per day.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
BREAKING: Trump supporters love America so much, that they would rather Trump end democracy than accept reality that an unpopular president actually lost the vote.

Maybe Trump should stop whining about non-existent fraud and actually do his job. If Trump fought this hard against covid maybe thousands of people would not be dying of it per day.

Brad

It's more about the message of Dr. Shiva that I felt compelled to share.
He is talking about the logistics of the fraud and he is incredibly sharp.

I don't consider myself a Trump supporter.

There is no covid to fight for Trump - coronaviruses are inherently part of our microbiome.

•••
It's more about the message of Dr. Shiva that I felt compelled to share.
He is talking about the logistics of the fraud and he is incredibly sharp.

I don't consider myself a Trump supporter.

There is no covid to fight for Trump - coronaviruses are inherently part of our microbiome.
Trump 2024?

•••
•••
•••
I think good chance he'll run in the primary 2024 just not sure Trump would be nominee again.

I don't think his actions right now are really expanding his base.

The vast majority of left and middle are disgusted by his behavior since losing, and a certain percentage of the GOP that are not Trump cultists are also.

He is also likely to take disqualifying actions in the final weeks as well with pardons and other controversial moves.

The odds of him actually running in 2024 are low. The odds of him grifting money off the idea are high.

I doubt when he is out of office people are really going to miss the massive amount of chaos and drama he brings as President.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I don't think his actions right now are really expanding his base.

The vast majority of left and middle are disgusted by his behavior since losing, and a certain percentage of the GOP that are not Trump cultists are also.

He is also likely to take disqualifying actions in the final weeks as well with pardons and other controversial moves.

The odds of him actually running in 2024 are low. The odds of him grifting money off the idea are high.

Brad
Do you like Harris more then Trump (I know you love Biden), maybe she'll be president if Biden dies or whatever?

•••

It’s always a super spreader event when Republicans do it .. but when thousands upon thousands take to the streets to celebrate a Biden win ... when protesters are out ... it’s always just fine and nothing negative is ever said .

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back