Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ategy

Arif M, NameCult.com TheDomainSocial.comTop Member
Impact
Jobz.mobi
Eyesight.mobi

These expire tonight at midnight GoDaddy time (in just under 7 hours), so you'll need to claim these quick. One per person .. First come first served. I haven't done a GD to GD transfer yet, so this will be a learning experience for me. Post here then send me a PM! :)

Only condition ... is that you get back to me in the future and let me know what you end up doing with them (even if you resell them for $15 .. lol)! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
CLAIM
eyesight

Last edited:
•••
•••
Too late ! But if you can't manage. I'm interested in both. Even if they're expired.

•••
Eyesight is already gone to Jayseen .. But I think I still have 1.5 hours to transfer Jobz ..

@eko prasetio or @Domainstore .. send me a PM with your GD email and account # ASAP and I'll send it over. Make sure you're around to accept. Eko, since you were first I'll give you a few extra minutes, but considering the time limitation, I'll have to give it to someone else as after 3am the domain expires and GD doesn't allow transfers after that point.

•••
•••
jobz.mobi for u

im cancel it.. sorry..
As you are first and here. He can PUSH it to you.
Only if yo were sleeping, it had to be done to me, because of the timeframe.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back