NameSilo

Jan 3rd 2008 DomainTools.com Online Auction Official Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DotWeekly

DotWeekly FounderVIP Member
DotWeekly Staff
Impact
Ok, we finally have official word from DomainTools.com about the online auction they will be having.

Date: Jan. 3, 2008
Place: DomainTools.com (Online Only)
Time: 11:00 am PT

You can submit up to 20 domains total. For more info, please see the following link.

http://www.domaintools.com/live-auction/ (you must be logged in)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I hope your right Jamie. I would love to get a few more domains into the door in hopes of seeing a sale or two. Hopefully DomainTools has done a thorough job bringing buyers to the table.

Justin

•••
I, too, think we'll be hearing more ... well into the evening (EST)! :gl: :imho:

Stay tuned ... :music:
-Jeff B-)

•••
Jeff said:
I, too, think we'll be hearing more ... well into the evening (EST)! :gl: :imho:

Stay tuned ... :music:
-Jeff B-)

Jeff, if you stop posting now - I may catch you in about 4 years.

•••
Ooopsie, I meant to stop at 25,500 :!: :guilty: :p

Good Luck, friends!
-Jeff B-)

•••
Spade said:
Jeff, if you stop posting now - I may catch you in about 4 years.
Well, he has 3 years on you, but even if you took your post x's 3 you would be about half way... So Jeff likes to type and loves NamePros.... :)

•••
•••
I still have the

"Warning: You have not signed the agreement for this auction and your domains are not currently being considered.
Please sign any applicable contracts."

Even though I've done it countless times. What gives?

•••
Devil_Dog said:
I still have the

"Warning: You have not signed the agreement for this auction and your domains are not currently being considered.
Please sign any applicable contracts."

Even though I've done it countless times. What gives?

I'm getting the same thing, I just sent in a trouble ticket.

•••
My domains status has moved from Pending Confirmation to Submissions. However, I'm now getting the yellow message again that I haven't signed the Contract. I click on the link. Get to the Contract page but no link now to sign the Contract :(

•••
stub said:
My domains status has moved from Pending Confirmation to Submissions. However, I'm now getting the yellow message again that I haven't signed the Contract. I click on the link. Get to the Contract page but no link now to sign the Contract :(

On the top left there should be a box saying

All Contracts
Contracts Requiring Attention
Name Date Status
Auction Agreement 11/30/1999 pending
Archived Contracts
Pages: 1
No contracts found.

Click on auction agreement and scroll down.

•••
... runs crazily to the fridge to get another chilly Dr. Pepper and then back again quickly to check his DT's account once again ... :guilty: :talk:

•••
LoL Jeff.... (I said stop posting!!!)

•••
P e n d i n g ..... grrrr

•••
Oooo, Oooh ... I think I just got another one "on the list" (from "pending review")! :blink: :talk:
B.R.B. :yell:

Spade said:
LoL Jeff.... (I said stop posting!!!)

My bad, I can't stop ... I'm Namepros Addicted™. :rolleyes: :bah:
-Jeff B-)

•••
:| still just one for me - but seems like there is still hope! I only submitted 11 - i had so many tied up with snap and moniker ...

•••
Still pending for me too :'(

Question about the contract:
where does the creditcard have to be listed ?
and can I set it up with just paypal (which it is)
for the verification stuff ?

•••
•••
mis_chiff said:
On the top left there should be a box saying

All Contracts
Contracts Requiring Attention
Name Date Status
Auction Agreement 11/30/1999 pending
Archived Contracts
Pages: 1
No contracts found.

Click on auction agreement and scroll down.

Thanks got that and signed it again. The Status now says Signed. As it did yesterday. They must have restored their system for some reason. All these shenanegans will be worth it if any of my domains actually make it to the auction and are sold. Otherwise, it all looks a bit amateurish.

Instead of the yellow warning message, I now get the green message.

Congratulations, you are done!
We will send you an email when we finish reviewing 20 of your domain(s).

Hopefully. I'm done this time.

Last edited:
•••
My Guess is the auction list wont be published till the 28th.

•••
•••
are you kidding me with that list? They're actually going to send that to auction?

So many crappy names...

•••
sashas said:
are you kidding me with that list? They're actually going to send that to auction?

So many crappy names...
lol, yeah, I mean, seriously. Some of those names, especially at the bottom, come on now.

•••
I saw even a domain with $499 reserve. How is that possible?

Anyway, a .biz and a .name also made it to the auction. Will be very curious to the final list.

•••
I saw nice domain auction www.YT.net Reserve Price $14,250

•••
They suggested I lower my reserve below wholesale for a pronounceable LLL.com - no thanks, DomainToolbox :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back