travel ItsTooSuite .com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

michael Etherton

Established Member
Impact
ItsTooSuite.com

I put a lot of thought into this idea

i originally came up with the name as an idea for in a niche... Exclusive Expensive TRAVEL accommodations

Its also hqs been granted a year on Google cloud platform and credits to go along witg AI integration... I was working on teaching it t
o lern how to do a consultation effectively
"
When traveling. do you want a cheap run down standard room… or a spacious modern suite ?
There are plenty of other websites who great in finding you the cheapest hotel room or the cheapest flight - ItsTooSuite.com sets a new standard in travel accommodations, matching our clients with luxury hotels and their premiere suites. (ie:penthouse,, Presidential,,honeymoon or executive suite) When you see these amazing getaways - you too will say “its too suite!:
Whether your planning a private getaway, a wedding, entertaining prospecting business partners or investors, or just want be productive while enjoying your favorite tv show. Let our professional, private, personal concierges manifest your desires. Save you time, abd allow you to focus on what's really important"

I simply dont have the means to do what i hoped in the manner of which gives it the thoroughness, budget, and time it deserved
I can tell u more in conversation
Done quite a bit of affiliate marketing agreements i can pass along..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi @michael Etherton .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

The problem with a lot of people starting with domaining is that they get a domain and envisage a super grand project on it. I'm certainly not going to tell you that won't work. Often times it can. But setting up and launching a travel website is a colossal undertaking likely well beyond the scope possible by just one person ... what you're talking about it development .. and a rather large and complex development project at that. Development and domaining are actually very different sides of the same coin.

All that being said .. while I think your project might be a little too grand in scope to be a realistic undertaking by just one person .. it is a very good domain. Travel is a good industry. Your concept is one that could sell. Obviously you won't make as much money if you sell the domain .. but if you take some time around here you'll find most domainers actually got started because they had a great domain they wanted to develop .. but then never had the time .. or money .. or whatever else .. lol.

I personally did have a huge site ages ago .. which hurt me forever as I bought a small number of domains over the years to develop. But like 99% of development plans .. they just never panned out. Lack of time .. money .. energy .. etc.

So I'm definitely not going to tell you not to try to develop it. It's a great project if you can do it ... but just saying to be aware that it's a massive undertaking .. and not to close the door to actually being a "domainer" and selling the domain. I think it's a really good one that has plenty of potential buyers with big pockets.

But just be aware that the better domain in this case is actually "TooSuite.com" .. but the "it's" in the front doesn't kill it nearly as badly as other domains with an extra random word at the front.

You might want to consider the best of both worlds .. sell it for $$$ and a small percentage of the business. I'm pretty sure that's what the guy who sold Uber.com did .. and I'm quite sure he has no regrets not building the site out himself! ;)

Anyhow .. best of luck going forward .. is that your only domain?

•••
•••
Thank you for replying and giving me such wonderful experience strength and Hope..
Its my first and only..
I would love to keep working on the project i just got a new job, if i had funding or sponsorship from the big boys THAT would be awesome. But being a one l man show.... it's just too much but I have made a lot of progress that is not able to be seen as the boot strapped budget quickly dried up and hosting it was no longer affordable. Essentially I was trying to do something similar to quintessentially. Com however much more emotionally effective, efficient...

•••
One downfall most of us have as domainers (including myself .. lol) is that we often fall too in love with our domains. We start dreaming of all the possibilities .. while conveniently ignoring the fact that 99% of the time .. we just don't have the time and/or money to go through the countless stages and hours of building such a project.

While it's not entirely the same thing .. and your domain is significantly better .. check out what I wrote in the following appraisal thread .. you'll see what I mean a little more ...

Best of luck with it once again .. definitely spend a lot of time around here and other potential places learning about development possibilities before deciding a final path .. just remember that development and domaining aren't quite the same thing! ;)

•••
Amasssing some pretty awesome experience with affiliate marketing Partnerships w Airbnb, zipcar, was able to obtain developer options and Licensing for a lyft as a concierge.. Expedia travel planner...

velocity black card concierge service (the website) is nowhere near the level of awesome modern accommodations... Their members pay an initial Fee of several hundred and then another several hundred yearly..

quintessentially.com is close to my ideas that still not up to par with the personability i have set as a standard. They are memberships range from $4,000 to $40,000 a year

Last edited:
•••
Yeah .. but bear in mind that most of these companies .. the bulk of their value is their phone-in services. They have significant staffing and other infrastructure requirements that's almost impossible for a small one man show to duplicate as you need scale for a user to ever consider using your service.

I'd definitely thikn smaller scale at the start .. add some articles and affiliate links and see where that takes you. If you think too big .. you're simply not going to get there alone. But grow a bit .. and u could turn heads and be bought out .. or take on partners with experience in the large number of other skills required to take it to the next level.

In all honesty .. I wouldn't take that route .. I see it as being just a bit too unrealistic .. but hey .. you just have one domain .. and if you have time and energy why not see how far you can take it. The key is that it's a nice domain in a niche with $$$.

•••
I really really really appreciate your experience with these processes use remind me to keep an open mind going with the flow what will be will be and I still have a great domain name

•••
I really really really appreciate your experience with these processes use remind me to keep an open mind going with the flow what will be will be and I still have a great domain name

Well .. I can't say I have tons of experience in purely domaining. I did have a very large online community many many years ago .. was a huge amount of work. What you're talking about is even bigger in infrastructure needs and time requirements .. so I just want you to be realistic in that I don't think it's really possible for you to because a big VIP concierge service on your own.

More importantly .. remember that "great domain" is a very relative term. To me it's a solid domain in a good niche. It's certainly not a 6 figure domain. Potentially borderline 5 figure .. but I'm thinking higher 4 figure if an end user comes to you and enables you to get max value. Which also is a factor you need to keep in mind .. as you could wait years for that end user to come to you.

At this point you need to be realistic and evaluate what sort of time and energy you can put into it. If you do have some to spare then start a little blog or post articles .. put up some affiliates and see where it goes. I'll be honest in saying more often than not it won't work out. But you've got a decent concept on a decent domain .. so it isn't impossible. More importantly .. the way you're talking you seem like you might regrent not at least trying ... but definitely grow it with reasonable expectation .. don't try to be a VIP version of Hotels.com .. that just isn't realistic given your current circumstances.

•••
I've learned that expectations are future resentments so my expectations slim. my dreams are huge.. today is the only thing that I have so I'm going to try to not be too far in the future or to find the past. experience has shown me a lot about my qualities I wasn't aware of..
even if it Fades away and has an appraisal of 0.. value of the experience far surpasses the Investments costs
Well .. I can't say I have tons of experience in purely domaining. I did have a very large online community many many years ago .. was a huge amount of work. What you're talking about is even bigger in infrastructure needs and time requirements .. so I just want you to be realistic in that I don't think it's really possible for you to because a big VIP concierge service on your own.

More importantly .. remember that "great domain" is a very relative term. To me it's a solid domain in a good niche. It's certainly not a 6 figure domain. Potentially borderline 5 figure .. but I'm thinking higher 4 figure if an end user comes to you and enables you to get max value. Which also is a factor you need to keep in mind .. as you could wait years for that end user to come to you.

At this point you need to be realistic and evaluate what sort of time and energy you can put into it. If you do have some to spare then start a little blog or post articles .. put up some affiliates and see where it goes. I'll be honest in saying more often than not it won't work out. But you've got a decent concept on a decent domain .. so it isn't impossible. More importantly .. the way you're talking you seem like you might regrent not at least trying ... but definitely grow it with reasonable expectation .. don't try to be a VIP version of Hotels.com .. that just isn't realistic given your current circumstances.

•••
•••
Thanks! Any intuitive insight?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
One downfall most of us have as domainers (including myself .. lol) is that we often fall too in love with our domains. We start dreaming of all the possibilities .. while conveniently ignoring the fact that 99% of the time .. we just don't have the time and/or money to go through the countless stages and hours of building such a project.
Yes I can second that..my beginners mistakes were basically, (a) I fell in " love" with my domain (best name ever and going make me a millionaire) (b) Didn't set aside a budget...

Anyway good luck with your business idea... @michael Etherton

Namepros_Panda_welcome_(MyWay2fortune.info).png

•••
I posted it in auction.. Wish me luck

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back