Dynadot

information It cost me 5000 USD

NameSilo
Watch

viento

Established Member
Impact
this domain ,bb.ooo from my friend domainer ,i buy it at 5000 USD,

BB in china,it mean baby ,bag,daddy and so on.

i will not sell it ,just keep it for many years ,and handle it to my children .

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As long as you are happy is the main thing

•••
•••
•••
umm yup ok. Well I have I just happen to own 10% of the Brooklyn Bridge. I need to free up some cash. I can sell you the deed for $250,000. It's a great investment. you will own 10% of the world's most iconic bridge right up there with london bridge! you can recoup your purchase price by putting your own toll booth on the bridge and charge $1 to cross it. you'd make a profit in no time. You'd be Big Daddy # 1 to your children for sure!

Interested? ;)

•••
Prefer to buy land on the moon thanks

•••
umm yup ok. Well I have I just happen to own 10% of the Brooklyn Bridge. I need to free up some cash. I can sell you the deed for $250,000. It's a great investment. you will own 10% of the world's most iconic bridge right up there with london bridge! you can recoup your purchase price by putting your own toll booth on the bridge and charge $1 to cross it. you'd make a profit in no time. You'd be Big Daddy # 1 to your children for sure!

Interested? ;)

Can I buy 1 square meter of bridge real estate for $100?

Will develop that 1 square meter with a small trump statue and then try sell the real estate back to trump for $1000 0000 ..lol

•••
Prefer to buy land on the moon thanks

Hmmm What a coincidence, I'm a Moon Property Consulting. We are currently selling some awesome real estate on the dark side of the moon. Spectacular views and very private/discreet.

Obviously it is currently not ready for development BUT for a $250 000K deposit we can secure your space. We accept Bitcoin payments only. :)

•••
Hmmm What a coincidence, I'm a Moon Property Consulting. We are currently selling some awesome real estate on the dark side of the moon. Spectacular views and very private/discreet.

Obviously it is currently not ready for development BUT for a $250 000K deposit we can secure your space. We accept Bitcoin payments only. :)
https://www.lunarland.com/

•••
•••
Bwahahahaaha
Bwhaahahahahaahahahahhah

HOLLY COW!!!!!

I'm gonna start selling land on freakin Mars!
Lol that site are already selling land on the other rocky planets in the solar system. You missed the boat I'm afraid.

•••

Your children will tell you that you wasted $5000 and you should've given them $5000 in cash.

•••
Your children will tell you that you wasted $5000 and you should've given them $5000 in cash.

to me ,it's not waste ,they can use it one day.

Last edited:
•••
They wouldnt tell, infact they would slap.

•••
Nice buy,but I think you over paid...

•••
36532416.jpg

•••
The extension you bought it with is just crap. May be this registry even do not exist when you are going to hand it over to your children. You should have bought something in major extensions like .com, net or .cn.

•••
The extension you bought it with is just crap. May be this registry even do not exist when you are going to hand it over to your children. You should have bought something in major extensions like .com, net or .cn.

why you buy .io ? it to me ,crap too ,narrow application .

don't worry ,if they don't want to run it ,i will buy them ,so it will go on

•••
Lol that site are already selling land on the other rocky planets in the solar system. You missed the boat I'm afraid.

Thats okay, all I would have to do is "out market them" looking at their site and their really really bad marketing it would be easy to do. Such a pity I have this annoying personality disorder that's holding me back .... :) It's called a conscious ....hahahh

Last edited:
•••

the .ooo extension belong to indian company ,the price is too high,and they never do marketing ,it will not be pop .

Last edited:
•••
why you buy .io ? it to me ,crap too ,narrow application .

don't worry ,if they don't want to run it ,i will buy them ,so it will go on
the .ooo extension belong to indian company ,the price is too high,and they never do marketing ,it will not be pop .
It will be a pop because there are no takers of it even in India. Take a look at namebio.com for .ooo sales and you will know how popular they are. The real value of an extension is it to have endusers interested in it. In 4 sales all 4 do not have any end user. Whatever we think does not matter if an extension make some sense like .club, .guru and enduser takers then you can think of investing in it. So read, read and read and understand before you buy any.
But to me, over time, I have seen that we learn most by the experience we get through our own mistakes and not by the words people around us say ;).

•••
It will be a pop because there are no takers of it even in India. Take a look at namebio.com for .ooo sales and you will know how popular they are. The real value of an extension is it to have endusers interested in it. In 4 sales all 4 do not have any end user. Whatever we think does not matter if an extension make some sense like .club, .guru and enduser takers then you can think of investing in it. So read, read and read and understand before you buy any.
But to me, over time, I have seen that we learn most by the experience we get through our own mistakes and not by the words people around us say ;).

.ooo ,the end users will appear in china and russia .

don't worry about that ,end users in china will like them very much .

•••
.ooo ,the end users will appear in china and russia .

don't worry about that ,end users in china will like them very much .
And you know this by using psychic powers or do you have evidence?
How about people confusing zero with letter o.
I wonder what made you decide to buy such a domain name in a virtually unknown extension? Did someone sell you on it?

Last edited:
•••
•••

Some friend:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back