IT.COM

information It cost me 5000 USD

NameSilo
Watch

viento

Established Member
Impact
this domain ,bb.ooo from my friend domainer ,i buy it at 5000 USD,

BB in china,it mean baby ,bag,daddy and so on.

i will not sell it ,just keep it for many years ,and handle it to my children .

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.ooo ,the end users will appear in china and russia .
I don't know how about China, but regarding Russia you may forget definitely.

Last edited:
•••
bb.ooo is very rare domain
ahhhrrggodzillawantstofuckme345.com is also very rare domain. Can't understand your logic here.
this price is cost effective comparing to with other newg domains
To know the cost effectiveness, you need to know the selling price. Which by now is zero.

•••
my thinking is difference , bb.ooo is very rare domain, easy and simple ,this price is cost effective comparing to with other newg domains ,for example bb.top bb.xyz price is much more expensive than i purchased.

this domain ,i buy it on the purpose for my own use .

i have purchased 22 two letters .ooo domains ,two letters domains are very rare ,they are worthy investing .

if i buy .com ,i know i can't such good prefix domains ,you can't buy bb.com at that price .

bb.ooo ,i can use it for my project .

don't teach me ,we are difference thinking people .

.ooo to you are rubbish,to chinese ,it will not .Just the owner of .ooo domains is a newbie ,if they run it well ,register at low price ,it will another .xyz in China .

No need to get emotional buddy, its nothing personal and happens to the best of us. I have also spent at least £20,000 on useless domains it happens to the best of us even the Domain Guru's. It's your money and I wish you the best of Luck with it, Who knows you could make a killing with it But in my humble opinion from a business standpoint you could have increased your likelyhood of making a huge profit investing that money is one of the well established extensions. OOO at the moment = 0 value and to be honest I just cannot see it standing out among the other thousands of other new extensions coming out. Anyway again is my opinion only so don't let it get to you I could be wrong hope that makes you feel better at least. Best of Luck.

•••
Wow $5.000!!! I don't have that much experience to see that value for this domain. I hope that this is joke. However i wish you good luck with this one!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back