Dynadot

information It cost me 5000 USD

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

viento

Established Member
Impact
this domain ,bb.ooo from my friend domainer ,i buy it at 5000 USD,

BB in china,it mean baby ,bag,daddy and so on.

i will not sell it ,just keep it for many years ,and handle it to my children .

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
internet.ooo malware redirect! beware.

•••
Your children will tell you that you wasted $5000 and you should've given them $5000 in cash.
He did say many years..possible many years from now $5000.00 cash today would be worth $500.00 then..

Based on my experience of working 40 hrs plus @5 dollars per hour (thought that was good coin then)..same job.. $15.00 plus today ..

Not gifted enough to predict the future..but appreciate the idea of trying to provide for his children..
Just my thinking. .

•••
If there are agencies which sells land in Mars, please contact me.

•••
We are having the next mars real estate show in Venus. You can along and take your free pass. First come First serve basis. Hurry.

•••
Me: When will I see profits on my investment?
Broker: Many Years from now.
Me: How many years?
Broker: As long as it takes.
Me: is it possible i will I lose my investment?
Broker: Not if you wait forever.
Me: Forever is too long I want to sell now.
Broker: Now is not a good time, anytime between many years and eternity is the time frame you should expect your investment to skyrocket.
Me: Ok, you must know what your talking about since your so experienced and I'm just a noob.
Broker: That's right believe me I know what I'm talking about.
Me: your da best, btw I bought the newg's you recommended.
Broker: That's great, I need cash flow to renew my .com's.
Me: .Com's?
Broker: yeah I have a few although they may be valuable Now things may change many years from now.
Me: So your saying it's better to invest in something worthless today because their is a chance it may have value someday rather than invest in something that has value today?
Broker: Yes that's what I'm saying.
Me: Your so Smart.
Broker: I know.
Me: do you have any other recommended investments?
Broker: I do, have you heard of xyz?
Me: it's the end of the alphabet.
Broker: yes anyways alphabet soup is taking off and I suggest you invest in tomatoe sauce.
Me: Thank you so much, Many years from now when I am rich I will pay you the commisions, ok?
Me: hello?
Me: Anyone there?
Broker: I won't be around many years from now, you pay now.
THE End.

Last edited:
•••
bb.ooo is great domain, i appraise it price at 20.000 Vietname Dong, great investment!

•••
•••
Hey, you got it for cheap!;)

•••

1- Congratulations (to him)
2- Why are you sharing your costs with everybody? you should always try to hide your cost if you intend to flip it as Google Sits on top of NamePros and will crawl and cache it really fast.
3- Why come here after the transaction? should have came before you buy so we can tell you if your friend was a true friend or not. :)

After-all, it's not my or anyone's business how you spend your money - and I might be very wrong in my judgement and you end up selling it for a million one day - but we're here to advise.

All the best,
-Rami

•••
bb.xyz 12000 USD,and renew 12000 USD,why you all think bb.ooo over paid?

how many domains such as double same letters ,there are only 26 ,you may think bb.com is valuable,please touch your pocket firstly ,you don't have money to afford it .

other.bb.extension comparing to .ooo ,they are not suitable to me ,they are complicated, and price are all expensive ,even much higher than my price .

•••
why you all like afdafefewaf.com or faefea2134e32.com ,you think those .com are good domains ,.com to me are rubbish .

•••
why you all like afdafefewaf.com or faefea2134e32.com ,you think those .com are good domains ,.com to me are rubbish .
You are mistaken, I doubt anybody here thinks those are good names. If anything I'd be safe to assume we all agree they are garbage. If those are the only types of names you can find to register in .com then I really don't know what to tell you, SMH.

•••
BB.ooo looks brandable. Just mind open yon :)

•••
bb.xyz 12000 USD,and renew 12000 USD,why you all think bb.ooo over paid?

how many domains such as double same letters ,there are only 26 ,you may think bb.com is valuable,please touch your pocket firstly ,you don't have money to afford it .

other.bb.extension comparing to .ooo ,they are not suitable to me ,they are complicated, and price are all expensive ,even much higher than my price .
So why didn't someone get bb.xyz if it's soo good. It's not registered.
By using that as an examples tells me you have alot to learn. Good luck.

•••
•••
I was at a friends recycle yard the other day. Sitting out in the rain: home entertainment systems, massive televisions, motorcycles, all kinds of cars, even a Rolls Royce body. All rotting in the rain. And most of the stuff there cost a lot more than $5000 USD.

At one time, every one of those pieces of junk were proudly brought home by a new owner to show all his friends. And now they are scrap.

People waste money on crap all the time, and they don't get the flack everybody is giving the OP here. I don't think it's a good purchase, and I don't think the friend was a good friend. I doubt the kids will care about the name 20 years from now. I would have rather bought them a good experience, or an interesting trip somewhere. Experiences they will never lose.

But, what the heck. 20 years from now, a cup of coffee might cost more than $5000.

•••
•••

Domain investing can be complex and some domain names may look like that, but certain patterns, numbers, etc. actually have meaning to some investors. There is a market for those, but there is a science behind those types of domains.

Congrats on your domain. Maybe this info will help you in case you get offers.

These are the reported resales of .ooo domains like yours:
15.ooo 3,000 USD 2016-03-07 Sedo
700.ooo 1,000 USD 2016-02-03 Sedo
11.ooo 3,000 USD 2016-01-18 Sedo
ig.ooo 924 USD 2015-11-21 4.CN

These are reported sales of "bb":
bb.org 17,276 USD 2015-09-07 Sedo
bb.la 1,990 USD 2015-05-25 Sedo
bb.tv 5,100 USD 2014-10-08 Sedo
bb.tv 3,700 USD 2011-03-24 SnapNames
bb.org 20,000 USD 2006-02-14 Private

You can decide for yourself if you got a deal, or bought too quickly. Either way, good luck.

•••
I think all names have some kind of value: intangible and tangible value.

•••
You got it for what it could mean to you and your family down the road. Congrats on your purchase.

•••
well, if you bought it for sentimental reasons, congrats on your buy. If you bought it to flip it for big bucks down the road, I guess only time will tell.

•••

They have companies that will allow you to name any new stars or planets they find in the sky. for fee and other sites that will allow you to become a duke or baron or lord in some European countries. it's all about land ownership. you buy say 1 square meter of land and you officially can get pretty much any title. I like "Sir" or "Lord" myself. looking into it. just for fun. lol

•••

During the Chinese domain revolution, we had many buyers ask us to report prices higher than they were paid for to make them seem more valuable.

So your friend sells you a domain he probably paid a few hundred dollars for $5,000 USD which is serious money in China.

You are best to invest in your Children's education rather than buy them a domain that could be worth $10 in 10 years.

I see bbooo.com has no active page, if they can't find a user, how do you expect to find someone to pay you more than you paid.

Like I said before I am really cautious when I hear FRIEND deals, and people coming on here to advertise their single purchase. I see you purchased web.ooo, and internet.ooo, I don't get the extension, seems sort of kiddish, don't see the end user substance behind it.

Best of luck with your investment

•••

I seriously hope for you
that .ooo will be still around when your children are grown up

•••

how about bustier.top ?
I guess thats a much better bet on the future
you can have it .. lets say .. I can give it to you
.. as a friend .. and collegue... $50.000 USD ?

yes I know its worth 5000.0000 but I feel like giving back
to the community today...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back