Dynadot

information It cost me 5000 USD

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

viento

Established Member
Impact
this domain ,bb.ooo from my friend domainer ,i buy it at 5000 USD,

BB in china,it mean baby ,bag,daddy and so on.

i will not sell it ,just keep it for many years ,and handle it to my children .

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Over the years I've aquired my mom's first name in .com, my brothers first name in .com as well as my nieces first name in .com. My niece loves it, she has her own site and email.
It may be difficult to get their first names but another option would be to get your last name .com for the family. Each member of the family can have their own personalized email like the following example [email protected]. make a website at lastname.com for free to showcase family pictures, news, communication, etc.

Just a thought

•••
This is the main reason you should research before making and stupid moves like this.

•••

hmmm...thats fine,
you can keep for your next generation...
But i think this would also make him/her domainer as us...:laugh:

Regards...

•••

I suddenly want to be one of your domainer friends.

1st lesson of branding Avoid Confusion, zeros or letter O's. Huge Fail.

Thank you! That's exactly what i thought in the first place!

•••
umm yup ok. Well I have I just happen to own 10% of the Brooklyn Bridge. I need to free up some cash. I can sell you the deed for $250,000. It's a great investment. you will own 10% of the world's most iconic bridge right up there with london bridge! you can recoup your purchase price by putting your own toll booth on the bridge and charge $1 to cross it. you'd make a profit in no time. You'd be Big Daddy # 1 to your children for sure!

Interested? ;)
what are the sales right now for .oooo domains?

Last edited:
•••
Hmmm What a coincidence, I'm a Moon Property Consulting. We are currently selling some awesome real estate on the dark side of the moon. Spectacular views and very private/discreet.

Obviously it is currently not ready for development BUT for a $250 000K deposit we can secure your space. We accept Bitcoin payments only. :)

hahaha all kidding aside. The moon is a viable "first step" for human solar colonization. It is far though so don't bring the kids. (are we there yet?) or at least bring a ton of DVD's.

but the moon is a target. Energy mongers are chomping at the bit to get mining on the moon for a new limitless power source of clean burning nuclear reactor fuel called Helium 3. Google it.

maybe not a resort on the moon but definitely mining. or instead of travelling just send drones out to mine and control them all using a connection to VR tech on Earth for a 360 view on the moon.

•••
hahaha all kidding aside. The moon is a viable "first step" for human solar colonization. It is far though so don't bring the kids. (are we there yet?) or at least bring a ton of DVD's.

but the moon is a target. Energy mongers are chomping at the bit to get mining on the moon for a new limitless power source of clean burning nuclear reactor fuel called Helium 3. Google it.

maybe not a resort on the moon but definitely mining. or instead of travelling just send drones out to mine and control them all using a connection to VR tech on Earth for a 360 view on the moon.

Yeah dude.... I've heard about Helium 3 ....Me thinks the Aliens would drop kick our @sses if we even tried to mine on the moon.....lol - We still don't know whats on the dark side of the moon....or perhaps they know and are just not telling us.... :)

•••
Yeah dude.... I've heard about Helium 3 ....Me thinks the Aliens would drop kick our @sses if we even tried to mine on the moon.....lol - We still don't know whats on the dark side of the moon....or perhaps they know and are just not telling us.... :)

whatever happened to those stolen moon rocks anyway? lol

•••

.ooo is a very weak extension. No aftermarket and demand. I would suggest you to find a buyer and sell it(even for a loss).

•••
•••
Lol that site are already selling land on the other rocky planets in the solar system. You missed the boat I'm afraid.

Do they have anything available on Saturn? I think I could give the phrase "iced out" a whole new meaning when I drop my next mixtape.

•••
better off donate $5000 to homeless people......

•••
•••
Are you sure he is your friend?? BB is good, but the extension is horrible.

•••
Me: When will I see profits on my investment?
Broker: Many Years from now.
Me: How many years?
Broker: As long as it takes.
Me: is it possible i will I lose my investment?
Broker: Not if you wait forever.
Me: Forever is too long I want to sell now.
Broker: Now is not a good time, anytime between many years and eternity is the time frame you should expect your investment to skyrocket.
Me: Ok, you must know what your talking about since your so experienced and I'm just a noob.
Broker: That's right believe me I know what I'm talking about.
Me: your da best, btw I bought the newg's you recommended.
Broker: That's great, I need cash flow to renew my .com's.
Me: .Com's?
Broker: yeah I have a few although they may be valuable Now things may change many years from now.
Me: So your saying it's better to invest in something worthless today because their is a chance it may have value someday rather than invest in something that has value today?
Broker: Yes that's what I'm saying.
Me: Your so Smart.
Broker: I know.
Me: do you have any other recommended investments?
Broker: I do, have you heard of xyz?
Me: it's the end of the alphabet.
Broker: yes anyways alphabet soup is taking off and I suggest you invest in tomatoe sauce.
Me: Thank you so much, Many years from now when I am rich I will pay you the commisions, ok?
Me: hello?
Me: Anyone there?
Broker: I won't be around many years from now, you pay now.
THE End.

As far as .xyz goes ... Will just hubs to wait and see but your comment was literally the best thing I've read on Namepros ! Honestly ... Just hilarious ... You should write more !

;)

•••
So why didn't someone get bb.xyz if it's soo good. It's not registered.
By using that as an examples tells me you have alot to learn. Good luck.

You're positive BB.xyz is not registered yet ? That I find hard to believe ...

•••
As far as .xyz goes ... Will just hubs to wait and see but your comment was literally the best thing I've read on Namepros ! Honestly ... Just hilarious ... You should write more !

;)
Thank you, maybe I will:)

•••
•••
I'm guessing the registry is still selling it as the whois says not registered.

the price is 12000 USD ,and renew 12000 USD,will u pay it ?if you are not end user ,you will not buy it .

•••

Apply for a refund :) you could have got a very strong .com domain for that. Anyway your buy is a lesson to newbies. Hope you can make your money back Sir.

•••
the price is 12000 USD ,and renew 12000 USD,will u pay it ?if you are not end user ,you will not buy it .
Renewal of $12,000 a year is ridiculous. Anyways it hasn't sold yet, why do you think that is?

P.s. I agree with you as I'm sure everyone else that BB is Spectacular for the left of the dot, but what comes to right of the dot makes the domain valuable or worthless. If your going to invest in new g's their are many variables you should take into consideration.

Last edited:
•••
Apply for a refund :) you could have got a very strong .com domain for that. Anyway your buy is a lesson to newbies. Hope you can make your money back Sir.

my thinking is difference , bb.ooo is very rare domain, easy and simple ,this price is cost effective comparing to with other newg domains ,for example bb.top bb.xyz price is much more expensive than i purchased.

this domain ,i buy it on the purpose for my own use .

i have purchased 22 two letters .ooo domains ,two letters domains are very rare ,they are worthy investing .

if i buy .com ,i know i can't such good prefix domains ,you can't buy bb.com at that price .

bb.ooo ,i can use it for my project .

don't teach me ,we are difference thinking people .

.ooo to you are rubbish,to chinese ,it will not .Just the owner of .ooo domains is a newbie ,if they run it well ,register at low price ,it will another .xyz in China .

Last edited:
•••
why you buy .io ? it to me ,crap too ,narrow application .

don't worry ,if they don't want to run it ,i will buy them ,so it will go on

Why don't you start it off so they can run it, whatever it is you want them to run.

•••
Clearly the OP knows something you don't so quit shadowing his thoughts and move along !

I think it's a good name
BB.OOO
- interesting -

$5000 is an enduser price for this extension but if you're happy with it ; I praise you ! I've also made some significant investments in other extensions as well, not .OOO but other extensions ...

Good luck to your many ventures !

@viento

Women Shi Xuesheng ! Xiexie

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back