NameSilo

Issue resolved.

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
1,261
Hello everyone,

I am having a problem pushing a domain to another account. Tried to get a hold of Godaddy and their service is "terrible" today.
I pushed the domain to someone who just set up a Godaddy account and had to walk them through how to accept the domain. However, Godaddy is telling them it isn't there. Is it best to cancel and redo? I have been on hold for Godaddy 25 minutes already this time and 45 minutes earlier today.

Edit. Godaddy rep was very helpful once I got through and was able to resolve the issue.

Thank you.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back