Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Is this site useful ??

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

siff

Established Member
Impact
6
:hehe: I always use this site ( www.domaintester.net ) to many tools and the most important one is the appraisal tool ... I need to know if it is a reliable website ... it gives values almost like valuate.com but i use it because i can appraise as many domains as i want ... please help me
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
1st rule of domaining: Never use automated appraisal tools
 
0
•••
I know that automated tools can't be 100 % trusted but sometimes they can give you an idea wether your domain has a value or it worths $0 , am I right ?
 
0
•••
:hehe: I always use this site ( www.domaintester.net ) to many tools and the most important one is the appraisal tool ... I need to know if it is a reliable website ... it gives values almost like valuate.com but i use it because i can appraise as many domains as i want ... please help me

I tested it with 4 domains I recently sold. One I sold for $8200 was appraised at $0, one I sold at $7000 was appraised at $280, another I sold for $5000 was appraised at $170, and one I sold for $5500 was appraised at $22,000.
 
1
•••
can't be 100 % trusted

not even 5%, they have no use at all

Dont waste you time with them
 
0
•••
useless at all. any tool to appraise domains is unreasonable. the true value comes from how an individual really thinks about the domain in his/her own mind.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back