Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Maxasll

Boxweiler.comEstablished Member
Impact
is this normal in bodis Parking 229732 Visit only 49 click

domains.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It is, if your traffic is of low quality.

•••
try a different parking service you never know

•••
It is, if your traffic is of low quality.

assume that the quality of 90% of my domains is not good....there are more than 5000 domains

•••
@Maxasll the first month seeing those results should have motivated you to move to another service honestly surprised you waited so long

park with sedo for now also try to suggest the niche for each of the names it can increase PPC

•••
A better part of those visits are from bots.
Besides, any decent ad network sets a cap on number of valid clicks per thousand impressions, combined with other numerous factors. It's a complex formula for internal use only. I've divulged enough.

•••
@Maxasll the first month seeing those results should have motivated you to move to another service honestly surprised you waited so long

park with sedo for now also try to suggest the niche for each of the names it can increase PPC
I stayed with Sedo for a week, but they asked me to report on a traffic source for each domain. It was difficult. to do it for 5000 domain . I just changed to. bodis Their click rate was high.

•••
tried parkingcrew.com ? you just gotta try every service to find which one works best for you

•••
tried parkingcrew.com ? you just gotta try every service to find which one works best for you
I will try parkingcrew.com this month ,Maybe it's better

•••
assume that the quality of 90% of my domains is not good....there are more than 5000 domains

Number of domains doesn't mean much if their traffic cannot be converted.

You should try with ParkingCrew as they can currently convert lower quality traffic easier than Bodis but, if your end goal is earnings through parking, I'd strongly suggest lowering the number of domains/traffic and investing in quality instead.

•••
I would suggest go for Parking crew or SEDO. ParkingCrew will earn you more conversion rate where as SEdO will provide you more CPC

•••
Number of domains doesn't mean much if their traffic cannot be converted.

You should try with ParkingCrew as they can currently convert lower quality traffic easier than Bodis but, if your end goal is earnings through parking, I'd strongly suggest lowering the number of domains/traffic and investing in quality instead.
Thank you, I will take your advice

•••
Hello @Maxasll,

When the CTR conversions are as low as this (0.02%), the traffic sources tend to be the underlying cause.

You also mentioned that Sedo requested you to report on the traffic sources; this may indicate that low quality/inorganic traffic was detected at the time or maybe the volume of traffic your domains are generating is difficult to substantiate.

If you are using any means to promote and/or drive traffic to your parked domains, this would be the cause of these unusually low CTR conversions.

If you would like me to take a closer look at your domain names, please open a support ticket or direct message me here.

Thanks.

is this normal in bodis Parking 229732 Visit only 49 click

domains.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Hello @Maxasll,

When the CTR conversions are as low as this (0.02%), the traffic sources tend to be the underlying cause.

You also mentioned that Sedo requested you to report on the traffic sources; this may indicate that low quality/inorganic traffic was detected at the time or maybe the volume of traffic your domains are generating is difficult to substantiate.

If you are using any means to promote and/or drive traffic to your parked domains, this would be the cause of these unusually low CTR conversions.

If you would like me to take a closer look at your domain names, please open a support ticket or direct message me here.

Thanks.

Hello
I don't use any kind promote and/or drive traffic I simply buy domains and add them and do nothing else
It is not reasonable to have 5000 domains, none of them 100 brings good revenue, there are more than 20 different extensions, and many of the domains were used before, and there are many distinctive words
YES please take a closer look at my name domain names
What do you need me to send to you?

•••
Hello @Maxasll,

Thank you for clarifying. Could you please open a support ticket, so that we will follow up with you directly on this matter.

You can do this by going to the Bodis account menu>Support>Message Center>New Ticket.

Thank you.

Hello
I don't use any kind promote and/or drive traffic I simply buy domains and add them and do nothing else
It is not reasonable to have 5000 domains, none of them 100 brings good revenue, there are more than 20 different extensions, and many of the domains were used before, and there are many distinctive words
YES please take a closer look at my name domain names
What do you need me to send to you?

•••
Hello @Maxasll,

Thank you for clarifying. Could you please open a support ticket, so that we will follow up with you directly on this matter.

You can do this by going to the Bodis account menu>Support>Message Center>New Ticket.

Thank you.
ok I did it
waiting for your answer
Thank you

•••
Max: Sorry but we haven't dealt with parking for years since it doesn't pay squat in most cases any more. Good luck with things!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back