Dynadot

$11 Click on Bodis today!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
IMO Bodis is the best and most transparent parking company.

It's rare but I got a $11 click today!

Category: education

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
how many numbers of visitors ?

•••
•••
Just for click or per action completed?

•••
•••
Just for click or per action completed?
Every time a visitor drops by your parked domain and clicks an ad, you receive money through your parking account. Depending on your preference, your options normally include PayPal, direct deposit and personal checks. The more clicks you get, the more money you make.
There is no action needed...

•••
Every time a visitor drops by your parked domain and clicks an ad, you receive money through your parking account. Depending on your preference, your options normally include PayPal, direct deposit and personal checks. The more clicks you get, the more money you make.
There is no action needed...
Well some parking services use cpa programs, in addition to ppc, to monetize client domains so it is a valid question.

•••
Well some parking services use cpa programs, in addition to ppc, to monetize client domains so it is a valid question.
I was just talking about the ppc and what I meant is that only a click is enough and when it happens the amount (epc) is debited on your account, it is not necessary that there is an action to be made or that the click needs to convert in a sale for example or in any other type of action/conversion.

•••
bodis is the best

buyer has to.be blind or.stupid not to see sale banner on top..so imo bodis parked page does.not decrease sale chance... not if serious.buyer.

in fact simple sale.banner and inquiry form of 2 lines..name and offer..with no stupid phone..captcha even email confirm is optional...can often lead to more.inquiries than the many complex long inquiry landers.we.see.today...

so all this.combined...I always tell all to just park on bodis...cause u never know when u get a.click... that's if u are total park noob
... those who know more make xxx a month..or 4fig..or 5fig..or 6fig a month... never heard anyone making 7fig a month..but..prove me wrong hehehe

me I make 150 to 200

best month 700..just recently when a single crypto .io name exploded.for 600usd that month..just lke that..out of blue...then faded away.

perfect proof of all I just said

since were sharing... single biggest click was 24usd... virtual plus keyword .org ...

so yeah..everyone don't be a.dumbo.. park all on bodis

Last edited:
•••
made about $600 with 500 domains and they blocked me

•••
•••
I never used parking due to small amount of payment. After reading your post i added a domain into bodis and here is the payment status. I'm hoping the payment will be credited to my paypal soon. The domain i owned since 2020 and never parked. Monthly visitor 500-700 now a days. the visitor was 1000+ in the year of 2020-2022.

Thank you for your post, You are the reason I'm earning a amount that will help for further renewal :)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-07 at 16-43-37 Payment History - BODIS. Smart Domain Monetization.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-07 at 16-43-37 Payment History - BODIS. Smart Domain Monetization.png
    44.8 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
•••
•••
bodis is the best

buyer has to.be blind or.stupid not to see sale banner on top..so imo bodis parked page does.not decrease sale chance... not if serious.buyer.

in fact simple sale.banner and inquiry form of 2 lines..name and offer..with no stupid phone..captcha even email confirm is optional...can often lead to more.inquiries than the many complex long inquiry landers.we.see.today...

so all this.combined...I always tell all to just park on bodis...cause u never know when u get a.click... that's if u are total park noob
... those who know more make xxx a month..or 4fig..or 5fig..or 6fig a month... never heard anyone making 7fig a month..but..prove me wrong hehehe

me I make 150 to 200

best month 700..just recently when a single crypto .io name exploded.for 600usd that month..just lke that..out of blue...then faded away.

perfect proof of all I just said

since were sharing... single biggest click was 24usd... virtual plus keyword .org ...

so yeah..everyone don't be a.dumbo.. park all on bodis

Agree, but not all domains are suitable for parking. Testing is needed. Some domains will never make any money.

•••
•••
I just got a 50+ USD click on Uniregistry yesterday. Niche - medical

•••
I just got a 50+ USD click on Uniregistry yesterday. Niche - medical

is that anything like the previous owners there for parking..forget the.name..

no one really talks aout unireg parking
why?

and dont u think 50usd click there means itd be 70 or 100usd on bodis? but maybe this we will never know huh

•••
Its a 2 keyword name in .org with really minor traffic. It gets type ins, since its not a typo - not much - only few visitors per month.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back