Dynadot

Is this normal?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have a handful of domain names parked at sedo and I have noticed that the parking revenue has doubled each month for the past five months. Nothing earth shattering but interesting and I was wondering why. Started at a measly .20 cents, March .48 cents, April .80 cents, May 1.65, this month 3.20 thus far.
Is it your experience that people return to your parked page and continue to click from it or is each click a new user? The parked pages don't show up in early Google search pages so I doubt they are search engine results. Strange. If it continues for a few more months I could start to make enough to pay the reg fees anyways. Let me see, if it keeps doubling for the next 19 months I will be making 1.5 million a month. WHoooopeee!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
lol mine are always the same

1 bux a month is a good month :)

•••
Could it be a seasonal domain? I have some that cycle with the season, but most are obviously related to summer such as watersports or winter such as skiing.

•••
Is it possible that the domain has been indexed? Do parked domains get indexed?

•••
thats strange, but if you say its good then... Kewl

How many do you have parked.

•••
That happened to me once when I had some parked, I think thats normal..

•••
Mine is pretty consistent throughout the time I've had them parked there, around $10-15 a month. Though I have noticed that they seem to follow a rollercoaster pattern with mine, some months better than others. As was said above, could be just a seasonal thing. I read on another forum that they will get indexed by search engines which is said to help. Gonna try it and see what happens.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back