IT.COM

discuss Is there really a difference between parking companies?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

T-B

SEO/PBN DomainsEstablished Member
Impact
All companies are using Google (Adsense) as their "tier 1" advertiser, right?
If so, it doesn't matter where you park the domains, eventually you gonna get exactly the same EPC - as Google determines that, right?
As I can see it, the only differences between parking companies, then, have to be:
  1. Share of revenues. Which company has the highest? any insights about that?
  2. Traffic analytic & picking relevant keywords → higher CTR. Which company does it best?
  3. Parking template → effects CTR as well. Which company is best?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are a lot of great threads on NamePros regarding the best performing parking sites. I personally have used Voodoo.com and Bodis.com. At first I was using it to see if I can generate some revenue but quickly realized the true importance of parking your domain names is to track the traffic stats on them and to get some nice offers to buy the name.

Currently using Bodis.com and loving that I can direct my domains directly to the sale page which prompts the visitor to make an offer on the name. Also their back office is pretty smooth and shows me all I need to determine how my domains are performing traffic wise. A plus that it has been around a long time as well. http://domaingang.com/domain-news/bodis-almost-a-decade-of-effective-domain-parking/

- Will

•••
Back