Dynadot

question Is there any such tool that..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DnFolk

Top Member
Impact
that can alert about availibility of domain names in bulk as soon as they are dropped in realtime? let me know if there is anything like that. if there is no such tool then i would like to create one for myself, any coder developer here for that?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Thanks. does this allow in bulk in large quantity?
I believe via their premium / premium plus packages, they do accommodate bulk (I haven't used their service personally)

•••
@DnFolk,
If I were you, I would pay someone to make such a tool instead of relying on services that possibly monitor hundersd of thousands of domains making the 'real-time' alert somewhat improbable.

I have used such tools and they never alert you when needed, instead you get alerts hours or even days later.
I admit however that I haven't used Domainhole so, thanks for that @jhm

•••
Is your goal when a domain gets deleted? GoDaddy offers alerts and it includes changes to the dns, renewal etc

However, if your goal is to monitor names that are going to expiring / pre-release auction, there is no tool like that now. The only way to do that properly is to monitor gd, namesilo, namejet, dropcatch pre-release and a lot of others. Expired-domains probably should build something like this as a premium feature, he has the data already.

Most good domains don't drop, if all you do is monitor drops, you will miss most.

•••
that can alert about availibility of domain names in bulk as soon as they are dropped in realtime? let me know if there is anything like tha
Isn't that exactly what ExpiredDomains does? You can readily set it up with filters for any characteristics you want and see all of the names that have expired in any of their many covered TLDs. I check a few saved searches daily to see what has just dropped.

•••
Is your goal when a domain gets deleted? GoDaddy offers alerts and it includes changes to the dns, renewal etc

However, if your goal is to monitor names that are going to expiring / pre-release auction, there is no tool like that now. The only way to do that properly is to monitor gd, namesilo, namejet, dropcatch pre-release and a lot of others. Expired-domains probably should build something like this as a premium feature, he has the data already.

Most good domains don't drop, if all you do is monitor drops, you will miss most.
My question in this post was about when domain gets deleted but other part that you answered has also fascinated me a lot. Thanks for your info.

Isn't that exactly what ExpiredDomains does? You can readily set it up with filters for any characteristics you want and see all of the names that have expired in any of their many covered TLDs. I check a few saved searches daily to see what has just dropped.
but its not realtime, many domains status will show as available on expireddomains.net but are already taken when one goes to register, like i want the immediate alert status as soon as they are available. so that i can register fast before anyone else, as you may know there is lot of competition and even a decent com if not backordered is hardly available for few mins after getting dropped.

•••
but its not realtime, many domains status will show as available on expireddomains.net but are already taken when one goes to register, like i want the immediate alert status as soon as they are available. so that i can register fast before anyone else, as you may know there is lot of competition and even a decent com if not backordered is hardly available for few mins after getting dropped.

I think they are simply backoredered, even the ones that show ''available'' for seconds.

•••
I don't know any such tool, but if you want to monitor around 1000-5000, you can hire someone to create a bot, it will keep checking domains on namebright, and alert you whenever it's available.

•••
Hi, I am a developer.
Its a simple job to check and alert when the domains are dropped / and available.
You can check as much as domains you want. You can choose the alert method either sms (charges applicable) on your phone as its too fast to get notified and register before anyone else or through email.

You can register the domains automatically without checking the notification.

and many more features you want to implement.

But what is your budget for this? What is the maximum amount you can spend for this project?

If you are really interested, please PM me or comment here.
Thanks

•••
•••
Is there a tool that doesn't make me go on a spending spree. I gotta stop this addiction.

•••
Good domain always snap immediately by dropcatch services, or even had been purchased in expiring auction. So this kind of tool is useless. I had tried to do so manually a view years ago, and only got the domain which less premium. All premium one never seen available in registrars, and after I checked all are at dropcatch services.

Even people had problem to grab good domains at Godaddy Expiring, always got a bid war with Huge Domains. Some can beat Huge Domains but with deep pocket spending.

•••
Perhaps everyone has had this thought at one time or another. I also plan to build a capture table for myself. But the reality is that the root server doesn't have such an API and has to try to capture the "pending deletion" list from the registrar's API and send notifications at the pending deletion stage, and even then, capturing it in the first place may not be 100% successful, because there are still "collaborators " API for aftermarket auctions.

•••
It depends on domain extensions, the domain extensions determine whether you can checking for domains real time availability in bulk.

•••
Back