Domain Empire

Is there any escrow service that they don't need any ID ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ABABAB

Established Member
Impact
is there any escrow service that they don't need any ID ? Also accept third party payment
(Except escrow.com)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
no one know?
if any know tell me

•••
Hi @ABABAB
All licensed escrow services doing business in the United States are required to take in proof of identity and address under section 326 of the US PATRIOT Act https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Customer_Identification_Program

If they are not complying with the regulations around requiring ID verification, it's highly likely that they won't follow the regulations on how to safely escrow your money either, so please be careful who you choose to deal with.

Jackson

•••
You can use Bitcoin, but you need a trusted third party, and they will probably require ID, or need to know you from some activity.

•••
Payoneer.com and eCop.com only require it if they suspect something fishy is going on. That's the sensible way to do KYC. I stopped using Escrow.com once they became a nuisance to work with.

Payoneer is my favorite

Last edited:
•••
thank you

Last edited:
•••
Does anyone know if SEDO requires ID from sellers ?

Escrow.com hugely disappoints this year and hope they change policy or go away, after years of doing business with them, huge mistake to ask for IDs, a difficulty to close transactions because of that.

Going to try Payoneer, we'll see how they work the process.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back