IT.COM

discuss Is there an Instagram rep here?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Because the app review staff are complete MORONS.

So, I created my application down at slorps.com and I need the public_content privileges so I can show more than 20 results. But guess what, I do everything instagram asks me to do, even a stupid video on showing the website functionality when the website is live and they can see exactly what it does.

One of the reasons they reject it is because they say they do not support one off projects like this. But guess what ? selfie.com does the same crap and they are approved.

Even if it is true, I would like a complete explanation from them, not a copy-paste crap even when you do everything right.

I tried to find support email, telephone number, but nothing... I even used the hunter extension to get emails from people working at Instagram, I sent an email to about 20 people... and no response back... they are... no words to describe this.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would use likedin to find the right person

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back