Dynadot

Is there a way I can do instant transfer from GoDaddy account to Enom

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Uppercredit

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Pls,
I wanted to be sure if there is some arrangements that allows Va name to be transferred to enom from godaddy account within 24 hours.
Pls help

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
When did you acquire the name?

Is it under 60 day lock?

I would check with Godaddy support, to be sure.

•••
No,
When did you acquire the name?

Is it under 60 day lock?

I would check with Godaddy support, to be sure.
No, not under 60 days lock, but I need way to fastrack the transfer max for 48 hours

•••
That's doable. GD has expedited transfer so if the domain is transferable and is one of the old gTLDs, you can do it within a matter of a few hours

Edit: Unless it is absolutely necessary, I do not recommend eNom. There are other better, more secure and cheaper registrars

•••
Click on the drop down button in your godaddy domain management, click on transfer, click "transfer out". Check the domain name to be transferred out and click accept button. You will be taken to a page to accept other reject. Click accept. The domain will be released immediately (enom will receive it under 5 minutes). Don't forget to unlock. Cheers

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back