IT.COM

question Is there a tool that shows relevant websites to a domain, websites not only domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Need something more advanced than namedroppers which is ok
But I need to know the websites as well
For example
I put the word “bazabizo” and it would show me A snapshot of websites similar to it. Like if there is BazabizoCorp.org website and so on
I’m happy to pay for that
Does estibot do this? tried that zfbot but they now only craft reports no servies on website
Dofo is ok but not good enough

thanks in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for that.
I'm looking for something similar for a long time now.
Very interested to know if you find anything.

•••
Excellent feature, if available.

•••
Yes...

We show the top 10 now, and will include a download link for the full list in our next release.

upload_2020-7-30_3-45-59.png

•••
Try InstantDomainSearch dot com. I find it useful

https://instantdomainsearch.com/#search=bazabizo

If you want to check for domains that is developed and used, then google "Bazabizo.com". Both exact match and names which includes keywords gets listed.

Hope it helps.

•••
Yes...

We show the top 10 now, and will include a download link for the full list in our next release.

Show attachment 162542
I like your business. Thats a good start, and might optin to pay for it,
One point that is needed here, is that I dont want to see only the websites of the other extensions for the same name. I want to see also the active websites for names that are starting with the same name. This makes a big difference.
Lets take my example again, the word Bazabizo.com . I want to see snapshots (if exists) of active websites for example for BazabizoCorp.com Because that is a potential lead for my business. For you, it shouldn't much affect the valuation that you put for names, but it does represent a big impact for me to save time for outbound.
Hope this helps?
and Ah, to use your services, I need a discount :D

•••
Not sure I follow. For the last example I typed in ClassicRides.com and the "Similar Active Sites" showed sites that included ModelClassicCars.com, AmazingClassicCars.com, ClassicCars4Sale.net. The full list also shows BuyClassicCars.com, ClassicCarsTodayOnline.com. All with current previews that you can enlarge.

None of these match my search of ClassicRides.com in other extensions, they are all name variations that use .com and .net, similar to your example.

Similar result for my StoryCreator domain is below.

upload_2020-7-30_4-27-35.png

upload_2020-7-30_4-28-10.png

The current prices are as low as they go. If you use all your credits, it's very close to my cost for the data.

Last edited:
•••
Not sure I follow. For the last example I typed in ClassicRides.com and the "Similar Active Sites" showed sites that included ModelClassicCars.com, AmazingClassicCars.com, ClassicCars4Sale.net. The full list also shows BuyClassicCars.com, ClassicCarsTodayOnline.com. All with current previews that you can enlarge.

None of these match my search of ClassicRides.com in other extensions, they are all name variations that use .com and .net, similar to your example.

Similar result for my StoryCreator domain is below.

Show attachment 162547

Show attachment 162548

The current prices are as low as they go. If you use all your credits, it's very close to my cost for the data.
Will try it for a month starting today :)

•••
Will try it for a month starting today :)

Perfect, let me know how it goes.

You guys are the drivers of the features. I'm a domain investor and I use it every day. I add things that will help me, but if there's something that will help you, let me know.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back