Dynadot

Is the texting support a new thing GoDaddy is trying ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

wallet2it

@Qugr.com @xNFT.xyz. Tesla Inc loverTop Member
Impact
I received this text message today. I guess this is a new thing godaddy is trying. I prefer texting so this is actually great instead of calling in a thousand times.

Did anyone receive a similar text?

Can godaddy confirm this is a legitimate godaddy number ?

What’s the response rate of replying to the text messages?

Thank you
Best Regard

40652091-1CFC-482D-80B7-CF83E06C84AC.jpeg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We certainly didn’t mean to alarm you. Yes, based on customer feedback we’ve begun engaging customers via text. There have been a lot of requests for messaging engagement, and we’ve found the customer response to be overwhelmingly positive. At the moment, we’re still scaling the effort so it’s not an option available to all customers. Your security concerns are valid and I’ve shared them with the right folks. We know that numbers can be spoofed. Always play it safe. Don't give out any information to anyone that you don't trust. If in doubt, call us directly. We're always here to help. Hopefully, your note will help us understand how to dial this effort in further to make it great.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back