IT.COM

debate Is the Estimated Monthly Revenue in GoDaddy Expired Domain Auctions Real?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ExDom

Established Member
Impact
I was just looking at a domain at GD expired auctions. It is called foroqu(.)com. Currently it has 17,413 estimated monthly views and $29 monthly revenue. I typed the domain to see what type of ads it is showing and guess what? The domain shows no ads!

I also checked with the Bodis Domain Status Tool and it shows as a Google Failisted domain! The faillist reason is "IMPERSONATED" (fist time I have seen that). The domain does not have any click ads.

So my question is this: Could the domain be parked for the first time by GD and Google realised it was a "bad" domain and failisted it, and during that time the domain managed to make $$ by showing ads or is GD scamming us and the stats are arbitrary?

Your thoughts please!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looks wird for me and on most of sites it is failisted, anyway like i see on moz it has at least 800 domain linking. Da8/Pa35. I would no bother with failisted domain

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back