Is Sedo trying to prevent sales?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

topdom

Top Member
Impact
In addition to showing location of the seller , Sedo seems to be showing appraisal value of domains during negotiations. I see it under "additional info" under "bidding history". I don't see a price, but there might be a price there, and it may be well below our asking price, and buyers may see it during negotiations, or after deciding to buy but before payment.
Dan is also very bad so far. There are two "sales" and both were unpaid, and will never be paid. Maybe brokers with unshaved face are creating unserious impression. Maybe instead introducing themselves as brokers, they should introduce themselves as international lawyers working for interpol. Then maybe buyers would be scared. And creating invoice before payment is extremely bad idea. Sellers should be totally hidden unless they cheat. Buyers see I have xxxx number of domains, and then they would think, I shouldn't pay xxxxx for them, because then this domainer would be ultra rich if all these domains sell, or they don't sell and I'm the only fool.
In short there is no good marketplace.
Should I evaluate Epik as well. One thing I don't like, I place a description, I'm not allowed to type a long description, and my description doesn't appear on the landing page, so landing pages are pure duplicate content, and this is bad for seo. But I will experiment with Epik anyway soon.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back