NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
So I watched this movie by Michael Moore. Did not know this came out last year in May 2020.

We've all seen the "save the Earth" propaganda.

With keywords like below.

Sustainable/sustainability
Green
Eco
Carbon emissions
Carbon Neutral
green house gases
Global Warming
Pollution

The solutions to "save the Earth" were in a "green" way

Solar Power
Wind Power

with the ultimate goal to eliminate coal use and reduce green house gases.

The Truth? on Cloudy or rainy days. Solar is not 100% efficient and at night? the efficiency is obviously ZERO.

On non-windy days wind power efficient is less to zero.

during down times both methods secretly will always have a connection to coal powered energy production.

or even LPG.

and then there is power generated from burning BIOMASS.

Biomass sounds pretty cool. And you tell someone "Biomass" most would never know it is the cutting down of forests to burn trees to produce power.

lol

So to prevent global warming? The solution is to cut down the forest and all the trees? and keep coal and LPG as a back up power source?
lol

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Lol I was just about to say even if you guys got a shyyyyttyyyy soccer team ; )
Yep and they will move overseas for more money and others will move here for a pay cut and the lifestyle.

•••
Yep and they will move overseas for more money and others will move here for a pay cut and the lifestyle.
Lol I’m sorry I didn’t mean to attack ....we all got different loves ..and I told you I love Australia

•••
•••
It’s just beliefs that I can not prove ..one thing is certain...a lot of knowledge has been lost through centuries

Agreed.

Cosmic Energy is limitless and infinite. Not just the Sun. I'm talking cosmic.

Pyramids? I believe it's a vortex generator.

The problem with cosmic energy on Earth is that it is blocked by our atmosphere, stratosphere. For Good reason. Gamma, Xray,Infra Red, Ultraviolet would murder us all if they were allowed to pass thru carte blanche.

Now if you "somehow" had a method of creating a vortex right above past the stratosphere? sucking the
energy of the universe to say a pyramid?

I think this is this is called the Aether?

and definitely need proper shielding?

hmmm they used Gold on certain Satellites right? as shielding?

and what was the Egyptians favorite metal? Gold.

funny story about the Egyptians and Gold. There is a story about a cousin of a pharaoh who commented on the land of the Pharaoh. How "Gold never ran out. As if it was being made."

And then there is news article where scientists using a nuclear reactor was able to products ACTUAL Gold.

There's also stories of Perpetual Energy Machines. But that's another story for another day.

•••
Came across this article today that shows how one stupid selfish person can create a huge mess that others will go out of their way to clean up:

Fears for wildlife after bean bag bursts on Bruny Island and leaves polystyrene mess
A clean-up effort is underway on Tasmania's Bruny Island after reports of a bean bag bursting on a beach which could pose a risk to local marine life.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01-13/bruny-island-bean-bag-polystyrene-balls-clean-up/13051702

I don't mean to be a pessimist, but on a global scale, I think the odds are against a minority cleaning up the majorities mess.

Last edited:
•••
some where built to align with Orion's belt - Osiris was one of their gods

Also I think some of the shafts in the Pyramids where lined up with certain stars

Edit:

My sister is a big believer in ancient civilisations having being contacted by Aliens - so the above is something she might of mentioned in one her many talks to me on the subject!!

actually here's my theory no proof of course.

But knowing how advanced our society is and how every 100 years there are huge leaps in tech and innovation.

What if................

the UFO's we see aren't from some distant planet? Why if they are time travellers?

We as a society has always been fascinated with time travel.
what if we gave ourselves 100 years? 300 years? 500 years? would we perfect it? use it to come back to the past?

ever wonder how out of no where we have technological discoveries? wouldn't it be within the realm of possibility that the future would send little tidbits of info or tech wonders to make our society jump by leaps and bounds? Like give the idea of a Cellphone to someone in the 1920's?

or Fire to a Cromagnon man?

•••
actually here's my theory no proof of course.

But knowing how advanced our society is and how every 100 years there are huge leaps in tech and innovation.

What if................

the UFO's we see aren't from some distant planet? Why if they are time travellers?

We as a society has always been fascinated with time travel.
what if we gave ourselves 100 years? 300 years? 500 years? would we perfect it? use it to come back to the past?

ever wonder how out of no where we have technological discoveries? wouldn't it be within the realm of possibility that the future would send little tidbits of info or tech wonders to make our society jump by leaps and bounds? Like give the idea of a Cellphone to someone in the 1920's?

or Fire to a Cromagnon man?

If time travel was possible, we wouldn't be in the mess we are in now ;)

Uhm, which UFO's?

EDIT:

There is a CIA report about UFO's that will be released in 180 days, and I am 99% certain that it will say there are next to nil credible reports that these are aliens (or time travellers).

Last edited:
•••
•••
Flights of fancy?
More like flights of fantasy ;)

Anyway, the aliens or time-travellers are not going to save us from ourselves, so we had better take matters into our own hands.

Last edited:
•••
If it is a much larger cohort of interested and wealthier parties, however? Three fifths of the earth's land mass is covered in inert, useless sand or equally useless impoverished soil. Desert. When more people are aware of that being turned into valuable, productive land? I think it could catch on.

As I mooted earlier, plastic is separate problem. There is a profitable method available now for recycling all plastics. Clearing up what is now waste plastic products, littering the land and the oceans and causing a hazard for wildlife and humanity in both, can provide gainful employment for millions. The oil output from recycling is pure enough for immediate re-use, reducing the need for extracting crude. Again, it needs to catch on. The resources required are not cheap by any means, but once the capital is invested they are very profitable.

Yes,
I think it will take philanthropists like Gates, Buffett, Bloomberg (perhaps even Musk and Bezos in the future) to actually put up the money, their time and effort and get everyone on board to do something.

Last edited:
•••
Money by itself is not enough, you also need the right kind of mindset,

As the matter of fact perhaps that's exactly what is wrong with the way that the world is right now,

Why should money be an obstacle in the way of being able to do the right thing.

Some things are too important to be left under the control of money, such as the future of Humanity and our Home Planet.

IMO

Yes I agree, but in my 'old' age, I've also become a realist.

A gaggle of poor hippies won't achieve much.

Recognised leaders with money, contacts, business and organisational skills are required.

Last edited:
•••
I agree, but we need money to survive. Many people are riddled in debt and live paycheck to paycheck. In real terms, the average American has over $90K of personal debt and the national debt over $14 Trillion. The interest on the debt is measured in time. I would say that pretty well equates to the environmental debt left for future generations.
Money is the root of evil

•••
Imo the paths are written on this planet

•••
•••
While written some years ago by a highly qualified author, who unfortunately is no longer alive, this book, Sustainable Energy: Without The Hot Air, has many insights related to the topics in this long thread.

https://www.withouthotair.com/

While they do sell the book, section by section it can be read free on the site linked above.

What I liked most is, it tries to distinguish what life choices we can each make and which ones really have little impact and which make a significant difference, while at same time suggest what governments and foundations need to do (he was UK Energy Advisor, or something like that title, for some period).

Bob

Good reference Bob! (y)

“Avoiding dangerous climate change” is impossible – dangerous climate change is already here. The question is, can we avoid catastrophic climate change?

David King, UK Chief Scientist, 2007

https://www.withouthotair.com/

See Section 31: pp 240-248

•••
A pyramid is a structure with a square or triangular base and sloping sides that meet in a point at the top.
A circle a consists of points equidistant from a fixed point from the centre.
If the shape between a circle and a pyramid is the only thing you have in mind ...you are behind

•••
•••
•••
•••
Gravity and electromagnetism are 2 of the 4 Universal Forces, of course (along with the weak and strong nuclear forces). But I think at that 'universal' level so called 'Dark' Energy would be the Ultimate source of power... as it is out-powering gravity itself as it continues to accelerate the universe we are in. I suspect, due to the pull of a multiverse / other (neighboring) universes.

That said, I agree, it would be great if we could tap the earth's magnetic field, which is powered by the planet's crystal core, and tech-connect our planet grid to the universal electromagnetic force. I have some ideas along those lines, and suspect this is what powers the 'tic tac' Unidentified Aerial Phenomena recorded by the U.S. Navy, and others. It appears, based on my own findings, that each tic-tac is a crystal-craft alien robonaut. I recently reg'd AlienRobonaut(com) so may get something up this year.

I've come to the conclusion that 'they' are documenting species and planetary collapse, aka The 6th Extinction. Which I think could be the best hope... for the survival of many species, including some of us.
I also think there could well be a Crimes Against Life in the Universe reckoning.
Enemy approaching any time ..it’s not easy to be one

•••
It's all about the scarcity of resources. By using available resources intelligently we save them for the future.

•••
Inspiring, and informative thread. Saving the Earth, is most definitely not a lie. Even when the Earth did not need saving, there were those whom respected it.

I was at a stoplight once. Person ahead of me opened their drivers-side door. Proceeded to push a floor load of garbage made up of fast food wrappers and coffee cups and who knows what else right on to the road beside them. And left it there. Made it humanity's problem. This stuff adds up, we think it's only a one time thing.

We only have one Earth. Why do we put her over the barrel?

...sadly, that's in Canada even. There's a huge disconnect somewhere :oops:

Personally I've witnessed similar blatant incidents, taken pictures of the car, license plate and garbage with my cellphone, and reported them to the authorities. >:(

When I was a youth I would often go canoeing into pristine wilderness spots with my dad. We could always tell the country of origin of the previous campers at our favourite fishing holes from the garbage left behind (esp. empty Budweiser and Old Milwaukee cans) :xf.frown:

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back