Dynadot

Is NetworkSolutions nonoperational?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Andish

Domain HunterEstablished Member
Impact
I have been trying to reach Netsol support for 2 days, by email or phone, but all I get are automated responses. My domain, bought on NJ, is hosted at Netsol, but it is not resolving, and the nameservers are not workin, lthough seemingly are configured properly. It has been almost 3 days since I requested the NS change, but it is still not resolving. Is there a Netsol rep here?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have been trying to reach Netsol support for 2 days, by email or phone, but all I get are automated responses. My domain, bought on NJ, is hosted at Netsol, but it is not resolving, and the nameservers are not workin, lthough seemingly are configured properly. It has been almost 3 days since I requested the NS change, but it is still not resolving. Is there a Netsol rep here?

There's 1st problem, bought at NJ, usually complaints are at them :ROFL:

Good luck,

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Both NJ and NS are famous being slow when it comes to Support.

•••
I have no clue... are they based in China? They may be closed.

•••
Network Solutions has not been "operational" since the very beginning.

If you have domains with them, don't walk, but RUN away.

The are the WORSE registrar I have ever experienced.

•••
Network Solutions has not been "operational" since the very beginning.

If you have domains with them, don't walk, but RUN away.

The are the WORSE registrar I have ever experienced.

I would run if I could. Each time I buy at NJ I end with Netsol, and with 60 day lock my domain is held hostage. Maybe a complaint to ICANN can get them to follow the obligations and regulations of a registrar?

•••
NJ just switched to NS recently. It was Enom before.

•••
I would run if I could. Each time I buy at NJ I end with Netsol, and with 60 day lock my domain is held hostage. Maybe a complaint to ICANN can get them to follow the obligations and regulations of a registrar?

Would it be the same if you bought at SnapNames instead? Afaik they auction the same domains, don't they?

•••
i have a domain Kredity.net that not working about 6 months netsol just disabled nameservers for no reason. its a good safe domain previous owner was a bank. created tickets its just not working.

netsol is the most suckiest registrar of the world. just sucks.

•••
Tag then at twitter with your ticket number. I always received fast replies when I tag them on Twitter.

•••
•••
Update: I got a call from NetSol support, they claim that nameservers are correct now on their side, and whois.com confirms that. But I checked at the https://dnschecker.org/ and there is no dns propagation, the domain is not resolving anywhere. Can someone please explain to me how is that possible? The domain name is **** (.) com . What is the problem? Is it the registrar problem or not?

Last edited:
•••
Update: I got a call from NetSol support, they claim that nameservers are correct now on their side, and whois.com confirms that. But I checked at the https://dnschecker.org/#A/wyve.com and there is no dns propagation, the domain is not resolving anywhere. Can someone please explain to me how is that possible? The domain name is wyve (.) com . What is the problem? Is it the registrar problem or not?
your name has status: client hold.
my name kredity.net with ok status but without nameservers netsol just deleted them.

•••
So @BrandCollectors.com is right, the domain sold by Namejet has a 'client hold' status, which makes it disappear totally from the zone file, like it doesn't exist. And Namejet online support does not work also, returning error codes each time I try to login. Is this whole bunch of web.com affiliate companies like that? How come they still exist in the market?

•••
Update: it has been a week since I got scammed by NetSol and Namejet, and still no resolution form either side, in spite of all my emails and calls to support.

•••
Conclusion: after lenghty correspondence on twitter, approaching web.com, namejet and netsol supports and a week of struggle not to be dismissed the domain is finaly cleared of clientHold status and resolves properly. That was the worst registrar experience in last 5 years and 4000 registrations. Thank you @Abdullah Abdullah @BrandCollectors.com and @Samer for your help!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back