NameSilo

GoDaddy and NetworkSolutions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

GeorgeQuang

Established Member
Impact
Today is a terrible day for me.
First, i needed to restart my transfer to GoDaddy (didn't know why i can't do it) then i tried to contact GoDaddy agent through Live Chat. Seems that they used chat bot for their live chat. After 5 mins of waiting, their agent appeared (i could know that she/he was a rookie due to his/her assistance ability), after being asked some ugly questions, she/he told me that i have to wait, then Boom! The Livechat was reset and a bot appeared then i have to wait another 5 stupid mins. Terrible Customer Services.
Second, some of my domains will be expired in November, so i have to transfer out NetworkSolutions (NetSol), but when i checked those domains to transfer, all of them was locked due to 60 days policy (WTF??? I hadn;t change my information and there were not any emails for this chance.) What's wrong with NetSol ? One of the stupidest registrar i have ever seen ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Update: after reaching an GoDaddy agent, he educated me about Domain Transfer, Domain Locking. I told him that he didn't need to educate me, i knew those ABC knowledge before. The only thing i coudn't do was restart this transaction. Then he told me that he couldn't do it, the systems will automatically do it in next few days. F***!
Wasting 30 mins of my life for shit.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back