IT.COM

Is Namecheap Afternic's fast transfer registrar?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

bluemeteor

Established Member
Impact
I have one namecheap domain mark as fast transfer at afternic?
Just this single one alone.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Then it's possible that said domain is registered with another registrar and namecheap acts as a reseller only

•••
Then it's possible that said domain is registered with another registrar and namecheap acts as a reseller only
More like afternic bug to me now. I thought I did something wrong that my other namecheap domains didn't opt in to fast transfer.

•••
More like afternic bug to me now. I thought I did something wrong that my other namecheap domains didn't opt in to fast transfer.

When Namecheap used to be a reseller for enom we had opt-ins all the time since enom is a premium member. It could be that your domain has a tag somewhere from enom or from another 'premium' registrar and afternic's system gets confused.

You definitely did nothing wrong btw.

•••
I transferred some domains to Namecheap to test if they were elegible for Afternic fast transfer and they weren’t. They also can’t be added to Sedo MLS.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back