Dynadot

domain Is my portfolio too bad? Suggestion Needed - knowcan.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

PaulZZ

Established Member
Impact
Hi All, I started to do research on domain investing since last month and below is what I have got so far. Please appraise. Thank you very much!

knowcan.com

technique.services

auctions.services

saving.vip

wapharmacy.com

stpharmacy.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi, I'm also new here, but I'll give my opinion, based on the names alone:

The best one you've got I think is saving(dot)vip. One word related to finance and the TLD has been steadily increasing in value. I'm sure you'll bank this one.
Knowcan is flimflam, but it's short, 2 common english words, and kind of memorable, maybe someone sees value here, but it will take time and luck to sell.

•••
Hi, I'm also new here, but I'll give my opinion, based on the names alone:

The best one you've got I think is saving(dot)vip. One word related to finance and the TLD has been steadily increasing in value. I'm sure you'll bank this one.
Knowcan is flimflam, but it's short, 2 common english words, and kind of memorable, maybe someone sees value here, but it will take time and luck to sell.
Thanks for your opinion. I will definitely keep saving.vip and know can.com for now. Actually xx(two letters) pharmacy.com does sell well so I will also wait and see.

Other opinions also welcomed.

•••
Thanks for your opinion. I will definitely keep saving.vip and know can.com for now. Actually xx(two letters) pharmacy.com does sell well so I will also wait and see.

Other opinions also welcomed.

There are less than 100 combinations of xx, and thousands of pharmacies out there, so yes, there's a market if you reach out. Good luck.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back