Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain YULM.COM - Good or bad?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rawandy

I love LLL'sEstablished Member
Impact
29
What do you think about this name?. Is it worth mid/high xx or more?. I would really like a few inputs!. Thanks in advance.


If you would like to be extra kind, please appraise this domain too:
PAUY.COM

More info below (last post from me)

Andree
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Likewise DNSalePrice.com is showing ESJO.com sold for $700 via Sedo Auction. Good job Josh, I would call that just about perfect!
 
0
•••
Mid $xx IMO
 
0
•••
Yofie said:
This is what it says for the site under google. lol

*** Welcome to my website ***. Ok so this WAS OUR website, but now its just mine... I'm getting divorced and it just sucks. I don't know what i want to do ...

That's funny... well, at least he got $700 bucks for it, that'll buy a few rounds in the singles bar :)

josh
 
0
•••
hehe, thanks for all the comments and so on in my thread.

Anyone got any opinion about "pauy.com"

I see it has some backlinks on google/yahoo etc, dont know what the traffic is, as I purchased it today. Is this somewhat pronouncable too? IMO it is.

Thanks again,
Andree
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back