Dynadot

question Is Mesacinaza on SnapNames a bot?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

YairDD

I'm cool, I think?Top Member
Impact
I always have minimum 20 auctions on my snapnames dashboard and he bids on all of them. His bids are always last second. Literally when the auction is about to be over, and he does it over and over again until he wins the name.

Its quite frustrating, I feel like I need to massively overpay to outbid him. I think he wins like 70% of auctions.

Anyone knows if its a company?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No. She is a real domainer.

•••
•••
Must be a rich domainer because they win many expired auctions.
A couple that I participated in over the last few months mesacinza was the winner.

They won ForwardCapital.com 3/23/2022 - $2,749
mesacinza wins ForwardCapital.com .png

Then won FinanceJob.com 4/26/2022 - $1,900
mesacinza.com wins FinanceJob.com 7-31-2022.png

Nearly every auction I participate in they are in there bidding, and I only compete in a few expiring auctions per month. Can only imagine how much mesacinza spends on expiring auctions per year.

Mesacinza has a very large bankroll.

We are technically in a recession, but I haven't noticed a drop in aftermarket expiring auction prices at all.

•••
Search on https://perfectdomain.com/

That domain you liked it is now listed for sale there.

Their site says they have 1M+ domains, that's a huge portfolio!

•••
Lot of fantastic domains there. Many ultra-premiums. I have not seen this site before. Wonder what person or persons own this portfolio?

•••
Lot of fantastic domains there. Many ultra-premiums. I have not seen this site before. Wonder what person or persons own this portfolio?
I thought it was @Gregr but I confused it with perfectname.com. :facepalm:

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back