IT.COM

question Is LnL.com and NNL.com worth the same?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Recently, ive saw a number of domains regardless of LNL/NNL .com selling in auctions.

However, i do not know if they are of the same values depending on the meaning of it.

Could anyone give me a price range of these domains:

- LNL.COM (e.g. T3N.COM)
VS
- NNL.COM (e.g. 19M.COM)

Which one worth more? Or are they the same?
Are they worth more than low XXX values?
What could be a fair price (min. price/cheapest) among these?

PS: Sorry if mod could find a more appropriate forum. :loveyou:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
well what you rather h20 or h2o ?

That is one of only a few with that built in value but for me i would rather a nnl but having said that if the domain is the same as a part number or some other form acronym it will change the value

ps2 would be something simular to think about

many would say the value is in the length / 3 characters and people buying these will perhaps already have a purpose in mind

Last edited:
•••
The only country that vehemently buys these type of domains is China. Chinese are very superstitious and their numbers have to match. So they might look at something like 8BA dot com as extremely valuable because 8 sounds like ba in Chinese and resembles fa which is wealth. In this case this name would be very valuable. You need to do research and see if those names mean anything in Chinese because the way I see it a billion and a half people of China loooove numerical domains. Another quick ex. would be 5 meaning no in Chinese. Therefore if you pick 4 which is the unluckiest number for Chinese and means death you add two 5s to it like this 545 means No Death. That one would be extremely valuable too. So research. Am I Chinese no. I study languages,

•••
- LNL.COM (e.g. T3N.COM)
VS
- NNL.COM (e.g. 19M.COM)

Which one worth more?

unless digit is 2 (like b2b) or 4 (like t4u), I think the NNL would be more valuable

•••
The only country that vehemently buys these type of domains is China. Chinese are very superstitious and their numbers have to match. So they might look at something like 8BA dot com as extremely valuable because 8 sounds like ba in Chinese and resembles fa which is wealth. In this case this name would be very valuable. You need to do research and see if those names mean anything in Chinese because the way I see it a billion and a half people of China loooove numerical domains. Another quick ex. would be 5 meaning no in Chinese. Therefore if you pick 4 which is the unluckiest number for Chinese and means death you add two 5s to it like this 545 means No Death. That one would be extremely valuable too. So research. Am I Chinese no. I study languages,

What do the Chinese think of the number 1 when it appears as LNL.com? I have one of those, the reason I'm asking.

•••
•••
what do you think about these prices

07m.com $988 02c.com $1688 ob7.com $1398 iv7.com $788 ob6.com $798 nb6.com $2298 wonm.com $1998 vrtg.com $1888 tvun.com $1498 tvne.com $1698 tosf.com $2498 mdcy.com $2998 dcrd.com $2998 htcd.com $2898 oocy.com $1498

•••
I reg'd G8S.com a while ago. I thought Bill Gates might like it. :)

•••
Back