Dynadot

Is LLL.cc worth anything now -- Just saw one on Tdnam

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
go for $56 and it is not even a good one
SXE.cc
I know there are some available---are they worth regging?
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I think this one is well worth $56 IMO. Just cause of the "sex" typo factor.

•••
I sold SXE.biz earlier this year for high $xx

I can't see how a .cc typo would be worth anything. Who types in .cc? Domainers, that's it.

•••
I think LLL anything are good to have in the portfolio as a good chance it will explode in value in time.

•••
That is what I was thinking
I checked ovt and I think it was showing like 9,000 a month which is not alot.
Do you think this is some people bidding on 3 letter not knowing any better.
I remember when you could find some great names on tdnam but not anymore---it has been found out :)

•••
I think a premium 3 letter . cc is worth something - especially if it's a word. It's just seems to make more sense collecting 3 letter .us / .info / .biz for $xx than .cc for similar amounts.

•••
Phro: I think LLL.anything is a good investment whether it is a word or not. However definitely scan & see what is available before paying mid to high xx for a LLL.cc

•••
Who got that swf.cc one? :)

Guess what...you know how I can't get online at work because they've filtered out everything? Well, it turns out I can access TDNAM and GODADDY from my email! They are just about the only sites I can access. Hee hee! My poor pocketbook. :'( :) Shhhhhhh don't tell them! :yell:

•••
HBK216 said:
Phro: I think LLL.anything is a good investment whether it is a word or not. However definitely scan & see what is available before paying mid to high xx for a LLL.cc

I don't know if I agree. Given the high reg fee for .cc you'd have to be able to sell at $50+ to make it worthwhile, unless you don't mind making a small profit margin. That seems too time consuming to me.

•••
I don't know if LLL.cc's are best to flip. If one could be patient & hold out it should prove worthwhile.

•••
•••
I just acquired 7 LLL.cc names. In the first 3 days, one of them has 30 views and 5 clicks (=$.43 revenue). I was planning to offer them for around $30 each (but more for the one with the traffic and for another that's a dictionary word). Guess we'll find out what the market will bear.

(I see that someone else has gotten no nibbles by offering a bunch of LLL.cc names for $50 each.)

•••
imagine if only ICANN allowed for com typos .cc would explode in value

how many times have you typed .ccom I know I have on occassion

regardless these short domains are becoming harder to get and higher in value, I think cc will gain some notority in the next few years thats why I have my NN.cc's

•••
I have 4 .cc words and they get only type ins. I think and hope in a few years they will be worth something.

•••
I have faith in the .cc extension, especially when it comes to meaningful 3 letter combinations. I think it's safe to say that at the moment you're not going to see all that much. They're still a fair bit behind where the lll.us names were at this time a year ago. It's just a matter of time before they get hot; I think the higher reg. fee contributes to the lack of value at the moment when you have alternatives such as the .us namespace for a fraction of the fee. Hang in there is my advice.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back